zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Trying to explain to my brother what VK is (as harmless as possible) so he won't feel the need to come with me to the concert urgh... Hopefully this concert will kill me before he does

slutt shaming ppl should burn

this moment when mom approves of your way of dressing without her noticing and unintentionally brings clothes which fits your style...YEEES<33

On a cruise with cousins, visited three places in Norway so far

they're all in a relationship including me brother...

I'm like one of those single and bitter people but with a contradictory side of 'i hate people'

they're trying to set me up with someone but it's sad, I don't want cruise bae I want my own bae

ugh

hate

On a cruise with cousins, visited three places in Norway so far

Where did you visit?

Me and my girlfriend took a drive around Norway this week. Went from Trondheim to Kristiansund, then took the Atlantic Road down to Molde, then we went to Åndalsnes and up Trollstigen, and through Geirangerfjorden, then down to Stryn and the old Strynefjellvegen, down to Sogndal and over Valdres and to Hamar, and then back up to Trondheim. Went on sunday and got home on friday. It was amazing. The Atlantic Road was nice, the road up to Trollstigen was absolutely magical and Geirangerfjorden must be one of the most beautiful places on earth, as well as Sogndal and the Sognefjorden and Valdres being beautiful places. Suddenly I was able to understand why so many go to Norway just to see the nature. Pure magic.

Such a shame with the tourism, though. We didn't stop as much as we'd like because of all the tourism on some of these places. Especially Geirangerfjorden suffered massively because of this. But we had a lovely time, especially me since she drove all the way and I got to see it all. Shame for her of course, but that's how it is. It was lovely nonetheless. Would do it again.

I'm glad I didn't pay for the Rousey versus Correia fight last night. 34 second match which was then promptly shown on every social media outlet literally minutes after the match ended.

Also, Happy Bunday everyone.

WpcJiBV.jpg

I'm glad I didn't pay for the Rousey versus Correia fight last night. 34 second match which was then promptly shown on every social media outlet literally minutes after the match ended.

I don't understand how anyone cares about Rousey crushing cans. Women's mma is so fucking shallow.

I don't understand how anyone cares about Rousey crushing cans. Women's mma is so fucking shallow.

It is, but I had nothing better to do last night than watching it for free.

It is, but I had nothing better to do last night than watching it for free.

I would have watched it too if I had a computer right now lolol. Then again I watch all the events, so a card with Pride retirees and rousey is not the worst thing out there.

Mum noticing the BBC red button on the top right of TV and turning to me worringly and asking 'does that mean they're watching us?'

...Okay, don't know whether to laugh or be scared. But lol. ;;

Mum noticing the BBC red button on the top right of TV and turning to me worringly and asking 'does that mean they're watching us?'

...Okay, don't know whether to laugh or be scared. But lol. ;;

Big Black Cock button? 

Big Black Cock button?

'BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) Red Button is a branding used for digital interactive television services provided by the BBC, and broadcast in the United Kingdom.'

..So yeah, the Big Black Cock button~