zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I have such an urge to keep on buying books, but knowing I'll end up reading them two years afterwards because I keep purchasing others.

I know dat feel~ ;w;

I just entered the plug.dj room 20 seconds after the last song was played and there were 5 people there... 4... 3... 2... that was odd.

That unreleased film from 1994 is great. It's highly recommended by Roger Corman-fanboy Bear. So buy yourself a six-pack of beer, invite some good friends over, make some spicy food and watch the god damn film, boys and girls. It's totally worth it, at least if you're a fan of trash cinema.

I recently found out about two Batman flicks which looks amazing. Unofficial of course, but Alyas Batman at Robin (1965) and Alyas Batman en Robin (1991) looks so good. My kind of trash!

batman-bootleg.jpg

alyasbatman4.jpg

Damn, that looks good!

I was supposed to leave today for vacation, after I got my nishutari's (so I could bring it to me). Problem is, I still haven't got the package, and I won't leave my home before I get my package (I don't want to leave it on my mailbox during my absence; + we're talking about my bbies so it's a no). So I said to my mum that I will come wednesday instead, and she's mad at me because she booked a restaurant for tomorrow (so they will not be home). I'm so pissed right now, pissed about everything. the fucking postal service, my mum (who didn't listen, I already told her that I will come to her place only AFTER I received the package, and yet she decide to plan things).

Current mood: :wan-47:

Should I check my mailbox for the 4th time, again? ;-;

alright I checked and still nothing. Tomorrow then, I hope.

WTFFF. How did I got VENOMS so quickly and not my nishutari's @.@

just america's next top model cycle 22 premier ep and the guys are better looking than the girls, but with taking pictures it's not all about better looks cause it was 2 for 2 i think with best photos. Also the roles of last years contestes seem to be here again, male diva that pops off, the guy that thinks he best look when they look so boring. got 3 boos, one of them is younger than me which is a first. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i think that one guy is Korean, even if he really is american. kill all the smiling though. anyway i hope to pic up somethings even though i dont have time for pics anymore

I was thinking of going to that new The Man from UNCLE movie in the cinema but then I noticed Guy Ritchie directed it and it will be terrible. What a hack.  :angry:

Wj8Pinu.jpg

im so mad i have spend more money again cause my fucking phone charger is acting up and now i have too 

go and buy a new one..wut the fuck 

._. im never going to get this damn ps4 if i keep having spend money!!! AUGH...

im gonna cry... 

I was swinging on a "UFO swing" with a first grader today and joking around. Suddenly the kid got on top of me and started to hugh me. Cool, I don't mind so much. However, I told him to get off as my back was starting to hurt and out of nowhere he liked me in my face. Absolutely disgusting!

Ran inside, washed my face and used half a bottle of anti bac, and those bottles are big as fuck. Fucking first graders. There's just so much wrong with them.

I was swinging on a "UFO swing" with a first grader today and joking around. Suddenly the kid got on top of me and started to hugh me. Cool, I don't mind so much. However, I told him to get off as my back was starting to hurt and out of nowhere he liked me in my face. Absolutely disgusting!

Ran inside, washed my face and used half a bottle of anti bac, and those bottles are big as fuck. Fucking first graders. There's just so much wrong with them.

Some of the people I work with, man. Jesus!

In light of recent events, has this affected your judgment on the people you work with at all? :lol:

Can I pet you? :3

Sure but I'm not very fluffy :(

No, not at all. Some of my co-workers are sobloody boring. They're the kind of people I'll never have any contact with outside of work. Not a chance. Some of the shit they do as well. Incredible.

I've been nothing but sad and sluggish the whole summer and now its over, and I'm still down and defeated. Fucking go away sadness

mtv's a little bitch, finally scream hasa good kill with that machine, but nooooo cant see it

I wonder how long does the photoshop work on those vk promo pictures take?

Not so long, considering how bad it is most of the time.