zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

LMAO WHAT

my randomness.

Idk where it comes from but I feel such an desire of getting a triple forward helix for quite some time It doesn't even let sleep now???

i want beni to rap with me

I do like my future sister-in-law but to hear her talking like a 5 year old kid, baby language as if she's working in a maid café and being a stupid lovey-dovey couple with my brother creeps me out and kind of aggresive? God I think I'm gonna vomit

How the fuck do you put your long hair up in a bun on the "top back" of your head that doesn't look god damn ridiculous?

I don't know, but Chris Jericho managed to pull it off back in the late 90s.

That doesn't help me, though. I need a tutorial. Had to get my girlfriend to fix mine for me earlier today because whenever I do it myself, I end up looking silly instead of sexy.

Friday it will be 3 years since it became beautiful and almost 2 years since everything turned into a nightmare. And god, I want to punch soooo badly my boss straight in his ugly fuckface. :'3

Fuck, today I'm too stupid to write without shitloads of typos... -.-"

fuck, britain not out yet,

Just noticed there is two shades of yellow for usernames

The brightest yellow is for "DS Staff"... and I don't even know what that means.

But no worries, we got the coolest shade of yellow.

Today I was told by a parent that his son has his 6th birtday tomorrow, and while trying to find out who they were to invite to the birthday party, his son had asked him if it was OK for him to invite a grown up. His dad then asked him why, and his son told him he only wanted me to come.

tumblr_m6wb69IX871qczxoeo1_500_zps2105fe

So this week is going to be tough, gonna get dick down by 2 Ladies/Women. I already got part one of Hyuna the song. Then I'm Guessing waveya's nicki only video is going to be uploaded soon, Ari's probably gonna bend me over again and just give it to me, then cut my skull open hannibal style then eat it, then my chest and eat my heart, then suck my soul in then just spit it all back at me and im just gonna take it all

tumblr_ntcycstxAT1tvhg9go2_500.gif  97c956edc23d2d82cfb942b055477d14.gif

But no hyuna not even enough for the mv they took a guy from a group that i dont even think does sexy concepts and just put oil an filth all over him. shit the back up girl/s too

tumblr_ntcwhwcJIW1uaws03o1_500.gif

I don't think I've ever heard Teru sing this high before. :o

Endless Rain is definitely not the right song for him, but you can really hear him trying, and I think it's sweet. His sincerity really shines through. The "without you" is pretty awkward, but oh well.

From 10-3 with only fifteen minutes in between each class. Welp, I'm going to starve to death. Not sure how I feel about taking this night class either :l

Someone didn't like my signature. What a shame. It's a beautiful quote from a very cool film. :(

Going to a local festival called Pstereo today and tomorrow. It's an outdoors festival and the weather is amazing. It just doesn't get any better. Won't have time to go home after work, though, and that sucks. Guess I'll have to take a shower at work. Ugh!

The line up is nice too:

Friday:

Team Me

Soak

Baroness

Jello Biafra

Yelawolf

The Sword

Susanne Sundfør

Saturday:

Ida Jenshus

Broen

Spidergawd

Ratking

Emilie Nicolas

Aurora

Opeth

La Roux

Band of Horses

Will see the artists in bold for sure, and try to watch as many of the others as I can. Should be great as fuck!

Have fun! La Roux and Band of Horses are acts I'd like to see as well.

The Dutch festival Lowlands that's starting today has the worst line-up of a big three day festival I remember seeing. And it's like €200 a ticket. Madness. Plus the visitors will be terrorized by swarms of wasps. I wouldn't go there if they PAID ME €200. :ninja: 

Someone didn't like my signature. What a shame. It's a beautiful quote from a very cool film. :(

Going to a local festival called Pstereo today and tomorrow. It's an outdoors festival and the weather is amazing. It just doesn't get any better. Won't have time to go home after work, though, and that sucks. Guess I'll have to take a shower at work. Ugh!

The line up is nice too:

Friday:

Team Me

Soak

Baroness

Jello Biafra

Yelawolf

The Sword

Susanne Sundfør

Saturday:

Ida Jenshus

Broen

Spidergawd

Ratking

Emilie Nicolas

Aurora

Opeth

La Roux

Band of Horses

Will see the artists in bold for sure, and try to watch as many of the others as I can. Should be great as fuck!

People are just way too sensitive here