zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Very cute. Is that really a garden though or is it your way of saying you live in the woods?

Well, there is a garden with flowers and whatnot, but it's just another word for yard?

It'd be nice if more bands designed notebooks or journals for sale because I've been trying to find a cool looking journal to write/doodle in.  They'd be so much more useful than the usual mirrors or towels.  Although, I think Plastic Tree did sell something like a notebook once, I don't remember...

Being a skilled web developer is as tough as forming a one-man band tbqh.

You'll have to learn all the skills that aren't directly relevant to one another; for instance:

- HTML/CSS

- JavaScript (front-end)

- Design (UX and UI)

- Creativity

- Database (MongoDB)

- Server-side programming (Node.js and ES6)

- Server administration (Linux command-line and security)

Not mentioning the website content that'll probably require language or writing skills. lol

Being a skilled web developer is as tough as forming a one-man band tbqh.

You'll have to learn all the skills that aren't directly relevant to one another; for instance:

- HTML/CSS

- JavaScript (front-end)

- Design (UX and UI)

- Creativity

- Database (MongoDB)

- Server-side programming (Node.js and ES6)

- Server administration (Linux command-line and security)

Not mentioning the website content that'll probably require language or writing skills. lol

This is the most truthful statement in the entire topic because this is my life everyday.

Why does everyone sell their old consoles after a new-gen purchase? I could never part with my XBOX 360 or even the first XBOX.

This is the second most truthful statement in the entire topic. I played the original GBA and DS until the buttons died out. I had my XBOX for 13 years before the laser died. I never trade my systems in. It's a racket. The company that you trade anything in for "store credit" gets 100% of the money when they resell the system.

Why does everyone sell their old consoles after a new-gen purchase? I could never part with my XBOX 360 or even the first XBOX.

This is the second most truthful statement in the entire topic. I played the original GBA and DS until the buttons died out. I had my XBOX for 13 years before the laser died. I never trade my systems in. It's a racket. The company that you trade anything in for "store credit" gets 100% of the money when they resell the system.

I'm not a huge gamer, but back when I got my ps3, I just gave my ps2 to my nephew, heh. I do still have the original xbox. It can no longer read CDs, but it's modded, so I can still play emulators on it if I wish to do so.

Debated on giving my 3DS XL for store credit for the New 3DS XL. However, the New 3DS XL doesn't even come with a charger apparently, so that's stupid.

I don't. I still have a ton of my old consoles...all them still going strong. Even my original PS2 fat that everyone says is horrible and dies (especially when used as a DVD player, which I did) xD And I don't think my NES will ever die.

Debated on giving my 3DS XL for store credit for the New 3DS XL. However, the New 3DS XL doesn't even come with a charger apparently, so that's stupid.

omg, you just reminded me, I got a game I thought I could play on my 3DS when actually it has to be played on the New 3DS XL and I don't even have that. *depressed mode active* xD But now knowing that, I could have gotten a different game instead. Oh well, aha.

omg, you just reminded me, I got a game I thought I could play on my 3DS when actually it has to be played on the New 3DS XL and I don't even have that. *depressed mode active* xD But now knowing that, I could have gotten a different game instead. Oh well, aha.

Xenoblade Chronicles?