zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I need to chill before I stab a bitch

we can stab them together

iOS 8.4 <3 Finally a good native music app for iOS, so in love with the new design. Ecoute, we had fun together but we must part ways.

iOS 8.4 <3 Finally a good native music app for iOS, so in love with the new design. Ecoute, we had fun together but we must part ways.

Wait a minute, hold up here! Apple. Made the iOS 8 music app. BETTER? :o

I'm gonna have to see how many screenshots I can find of this... I saw screenshots of the 8.4 beta version music app a few months ago and thought it looked god-awful.

Ignore me and it's all good but when I don't respond to the message you sent me about wanting to fuck I'M the bad guy? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE proceed to literally attempt to fit an entire wasp's nest in your anal cavity, thank you so much. <3

korea stop trying to get me pregnant, goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wait a minute, hold up here! Apple. Made the iOS 8 music app. BETTER? :o

I'm gonna have to see how many screenshots I can find of this... I saw screenshots of the 8.4 beta version music app a few months ago and thought it looked god-awful.

I find it at my taste.

I find it at my taste.

Oh yeah, I saw it. That's the beta version I was bitching about a few months ago. I might update to 8.4 in a day or two, but I have a feeling that I won't like. I've kinda wanted to use Ecoute, but the way they cut corners on the artwork (and crop long/tall covers) is too hideous lol.

My main problem with the native music app since iOS 7 is that it doesn't collapse albums (in artist view) into folders, and they're all arranged by year, descending. wtf lol. I like to sort my albums by release date, I put this in the Sort Album field:

YYYY-MM-DD Title

So for example, for the GazettE's new album, I'd put this in the sort album field: 2015-08-26 DOGMA

/rant

Oh yeah, I saw it. That's the beta version I was bitching about a few months ago. I might update to 8.4 in a day or two, but I have a feeling that I won't like. I've kinda wanted to use Ecoute, but the way they cut corners on the artwork (and crop long/tall covers) is too hideous lol.

My main problem with the native music app since iOS 7 is that it doesn't collapse albums (in artist view) into folders, and they're all arranged by year, descending. wtf lol. I like to sort my albums by release date, I put this in the Sort Album field:

YYYY-MM-DD Title

So for example, for the GazettE's new album, I'd put this in the sort album field: 2015-08-26 DOGMA

/rant

wait, I know, I'll take screenshots for you.

here it comes (in french, I hope it's ok for you). Let me know if you want to see specific details, I will make more screenshots for you.

Sadly, it's still a problem for the release date order. For example, my D's KINGDOM is in first, then come Dandelion lmao should be the contrary (and it's the contrary on my iTunes). screw you Apple! xD I guess he can't handle the amount of releases per year of our favourite VK acts lmao.

770338IMG2712.png

177564IMG2713.png

742758IMG2714.png

438493IMG2715.png

544032IMG2716.png

I am REALLY loving shironuri makeup

Not tried it out on myself though, need to find some white foundation...

It's only 11 pm and I feel like going to bed already. Have been getting up at 05:30am two days in a row now to make my body ready for getting up at 04:30 two days in a row. Blah! Oh well, I get off work early for a change though. Should be nice, especially for friday.

asia vs europe, who has more hottness

asia for guys and europe for girls imo

interesting, but korean women, uk and german blokes.i think it might be to complicated

~the jewish caremad attitude chanteuse and local diva is here for another vote for german blõke ass. shit is so gooood I can't~

also me, @sakura seven and @herpes cummin back from grimes concert to demand apologies from katy perry for ur so ghei after media is done cooling down with her halloween carcrash death outrage fabrication

also y'all are disregarding thai and chinese ladies here for no apparent reason tbh!! intelligence, sis! go for the smart ones, it pays back big time

(both ways tho lol, I wouldn't mess with like idk seamen wife after a recent divorce if hubby dumped ha for some good dick of another color)

interesting, but korean women, uk and german blokes.i think it might be to complicated

Nahh man, stay away from UK guys. They're all assholes of the highest order xD

Nahh man, stay away from UK guys. They're all assholes of the highest order xD

they look sweet on tv, well not all lmao, at least the normal level of douchery

For some reason I just realized that loud music and open windows at 4:30 pm isn't such a good idea after all. I'm sure my neighbours will hate me after these couple of days.

can motherfuckers stop wearing police uniform, my hormones are fucking blasting yumm yumm yumm

#NewFetish  AFERNI GET YO ASS ONLINE AND ORDER ONE ASSAP