zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

At least his son, Stan, is still alive and blessing us with superhero movies

Looks like I may lose my job... Now to start looking for a new one...

This is such bullshit (>_<) Dunno what to do.

what happened? ;-;

I've made a shitload of chili con carne for the weekend today and I just had a taste together with a beer. Oh my fucking god. Bloody delicious.

if ari was behind "who run the world" maybe i would believe, cause she flipping amazing, something supernatural. I swear it's like the more i watch the more hotter she gets 

I've made a shitload of chili con carne for the weekend today and I just had a taste together with a beer. Oh my fucking god. Bloody delicious.

What a fucking success this was. Easily some of the best food I've ever had. It's spicy, but not so spicy that it gets uncomfortable and gives you problem enjoying all the other flavours in the food. Brilliant, and so god damn easy as well.

Why I am working with children and not in a top notch, 3 michelin star-rated resturant is beyond me. I'm fucking brilliant as a chef and as a baker as well.

Happy-Success-GIF.gif?gs=a

That awkward moment when your Mother mentions something regarding somebody called ‘Steve’ and you spend the next 2-3 minutes thinking to yourself “Who the fuck is Steve?” only to eventually realise that’s your Dad’s name. Oh well.

That awkward moment when your Mother mentions something regarding somebody called ‘Steve’ and you spend the next 2-3 minutes thinking to yourself “Who the fuck is Steve?” only to eventually realise that’s your Dad’s name. Oh well.

omg, I did this with my English teacher recently. She asked me how Sam is (she had taught him when he was my age) and I went to her with a confused look 'who?' And she went 'I thought that was your brother's name?' And I was like 'OHHHHHHH. Yeah. I do have a brother called Sam! You mean him!' x'D