zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

https://twitter.com/SwiftOnSecurity/status/609905291820298240

https://twitter.com/SwiftOnSecurity/status/609906303029227520

#justice_4_laleine

https://twitter.com/SwiftOnSecurity/status/610158902638870528

#justice_4_lycaon

random fun fact:

fun fact - I can no longer find the original MV from Canadian youtube search. was there last year, btw.

apparently Canada does not like glam rock either! sexting @tetora with this.

Had a funnel cake today, shouldn't have put syrup on it tho. I'm too full.

Twerk MV for my rap dropping at 12:00

Sakura Seven and beni backup twerkers

Mi'ihen cameraman/director

Tetora hot guy in the non twerk part

kyo in the chair for my solo breakdown twerk part

lastly paid a bunch of money to get Zess(zeus) in as the dj in the background for his creditability

Im sick on my knees bitching

Lycaons disbandment has saddened me more than I thought it would. Bluh gonna miss your ero kei lycaon. Rest in peace.

now go listen to SADS

Finally starting to have the time now to work on my lyrics site again... And I just ordered v[NEU] first album, "Neverland" with their first singer, Jun. So excited! :D Hope Closet Child ships it out soon. Brings back memories....

How come one would find Louis C.K. to be entertaining in all honesty?

His views about ethnic minorities or anything that's outside the U.S. and Canada are rather bigoted (yet people are totes "OK" with this and go for anything that's "homophobic" instead) and not exactly appropriate (as in both "up-to-date" and non-stereotypical sense). Then again, I don't expect much from our Netflix-digesting youth in terms of tastes...

*deep sigh*

Video-on-demand services are stuffed full of toxic. Documentaries? Sentimental pieces of shit or adorable propaganda, pick one! Series? Adaptions from "young-adult" pulp and repetitive unfunny comedies. Movies? Here's Jason Statham shooting bad guys and Nicolas Sparks book adaptions!

I'm cynical today.

V3D57Mw.gif

Ride of a lifetime or animal abuse, I'm not sure which

So I'm writing a paper about the crisis of masculinity and visual kei, this will be interesting.

Crisis of masculinity? Visual kei? What do these things have in common?

Crisis of masculinity? Visual kei? What do these things have in common?

Most visual kei bands are comprised of a bunch of men who adopt make up and costumes that are seen as traditionally "female".

Most female visual kei bands dress like a bunch of men who adopt make up and costumes that are seen as traditionally "female".

Not many visual bands dress to promote traditional "male" values.

"crisis of masculinity"

Most visual kei bands are comprised of a bunch of men who adopt make up and costumes that are seen as traditionally "female".

Most female visual kei bands dress like a bunch of men who adopt make up and costumes that are seen as traditionally "female".

"crisis of masculinity"

Yeah they are traditionally "female" if we inspect the situation as a westerner. Normal VK bands aren't really considered feminine in Japan.

welp the last few posts reminded me of a paper i wrote years ago on how vk (quite literally) "performs" gender. yup the good old days when judith butler was basically on the syllabus of every high theory course and when gender studies was still somewhat fresh and interesting >_>

"crisis of masculinity"

Not sure where I'm going at with my paper yet but yes, this is the basic outline.

now go listen to SADS

ewwww excuse me while i through the fuvk up

7E6rFau.gif

Some of these shoegaze records are so dreamy, I think if all humans on the planet would listen to it at the same time then mankind would beat gravity and we would all float away into the endless gulfs of space and die.