zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

You're lucky. I wish had weather like that over here. We had something like 32 yesterday and 22-25 today and it was wonderful. Other than that it's been raining and around 10-15 degrees, and it looks like this is what we'll get again next week. Woeful. Give me 35+ and let me go out and play football in the sun for hours and hours and I'll be a very happy man. Nice weather is appreciated when working outside every single day too, but I can deal with working in the rain as long as I get nice, hot weather when I am not working. Mmmm.

Anything above 15-20C is too hot for me. I get headaches, short of breath, my vision becomes blurry and I see black spots more than regularly. Even though I drink about 2L of fluids a day.

Ways in which Muma tries to convince herself that eating is necessary and NO HARM will come from it: if there is a sudden zombie apocalypse then you need to have a full stomach in order to escape efficiently. However you don't need to gorge yourself, by keeping your stomach at a relatively small size rations will so sustain you for longer

omg holy shit, ari wantds my "about me" all too herself, she whispers "Lycaon left you heart broken, but i can give you it back"

God.

damm that visual kei vocal cover slayed

who ever knew a dark concept could be so dirty

I hope Yuuki-sama can do a performance like that in the future, live or mv.

i dont even like them, but ahhhh taemin yessss yessssssss get it  #theRealPrettyBoyzRock #takeNotes

just watched our male volleyball NT in person for the first time after following it and the sport forever. I'm like a happy little kid again right now. lol

#theBestRealPrettyBoyzRock

In response to the new MAL (MyAnimeList) thread:

I love lists and stats. That's the only reason I use last.fm. When I first encountered MAL, I seriously thought about starting to watch anime just to make awesome lists about which episodes I've seen.

Imagine how awesome it would be to have a similar CD collection site? At least I don't know about any that kind of sites. You could just tick which CDs you have, and probably create lists based on things you'd like to get and things you'd like to sell. Imo this sounds like the greatest idea of the century in case it doesn't exist. If it does, please inform me.

^Discogs is like that, but it's kinda messy. +, the community is annoying too (every time you register a release, it's never good; each person can edit it and add its own shit >.> not that I'm not against any contributions, but sometimes they do it wrong and it's annoying).

I totally second your wish tho.

I'm on Discogs only for my vinyl collection. The releases are, like eiheartx says, too disorganized and scattered around the website. Some releases have about twenty separate pages because people are too iffy about how things should be recorded.

Discogs is nicely organised and some records have just been released 200 times in their lifetime. It's the reason Discogs exists, to categorize all these with as much information as possible so folks can see which version they have, where it's from, what the rarity is, etc, and/or buy/sell the specific release they want. It works rather well if you disregard the inflated prices on some stuff.

Only downside is the lack of archived "foreign language" music that the average Discogs user doesn't care about. Most of the big names are there, but chances are you won't find some obscure Japanese rock CDs on the site unless you add them yourself. Nobody on Discogs cares about those and Japanese users are a minority... and they don't care about those CDs either.

So you'll find GACKT and X JAPAN, no problem, but you won't find 98% of Biopanda's rarezhut warez.

Then just add them yourself.

I like discogs myself, both as something to keep a record of my collection, as a site to get information on band's releases and a place to buy records. It's nice.

Imagine how awesome it would be to have a similar CD collection site? At least I don't know about any that kind of sites. You could just tick which CDs you have, and probably create lists based on things you'd like to get and things you'd like to sell. Imo this sounds like the greatest idea of the century in case it doesn't exist. If it does, please inform me.

last.fm beta's does this function already, you could probably try asking for those other functions you want implemented as well

ughhh now that i'm watching a period one, that long hair ughhhhhhh

last.fm beta's does this function already, you could probably try asking for those other functions you want implemented as well

Wow, really? I didn't have any idea. Thanks for the tip! :)

One of the qualifications of a job posting:

"Familiar with GUI's and Web-enabled technologies"

They could have just asked me if I know how to use a computer or not -.-

6,270 yen of shipping costs, fuck you FJ. I hope I'll not have to pay custom fees with this.

Wow. It's just the shipment fee besides the order cost?

But how? What method is it?