zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Nuh uh, you're queen kyos Bae. <\3

corection honeybun, queen 2nd in command. gosh dont let work come between our sinful relationship

corection honeybun, queen 2nd in command. gosh dont let work come between our sinful relationship

>.>

>.>

cant wait for our make up though   :drool:

^cute

waiting for waveya fucking suck like i need new ari now!

uhhhhhh when they do that hip moment, like how??? and yesssss! great songs deserve hot dances.

shake that ass, work them abs. thrust that cock, work them hips, grab that dick, tap that clit, but it's not enough to know how to do it you have to look good doing it and that's where waveya, bts, history. gain,  and kai(exo) come in and why i need practice

There's only one halfway decent song on the entire new Muse album. What the hell is this. Oh right it's the follow-up to "The 2nd Law", what did I expect, Muse is dead.

And donkeys are some of the greatest animals. They have no personalities. Just standing in a field being donkeys all day. Species: donkey. Color: donkey. Personality: donkey. For more info about this donkey call 1234-DONKEY. I love donkeys, they don't seem to mind anything. In fact they barely acknowledge your presence at all.

I've been listening to some music that made me question my life choices and now I have deciced that it's best for me to pursue a career as a voodoo shaman in the Caribbean.

And also I just realized that the barren, lifeless sound of American redneckkish country anthems is caused by hiding a firearm in the resonance chamber of the guitar which disrupts the flow of the instrument's sound. I've been thinking about this and I believe this logic is flawless.

So if ever you hear a country singer with a dead guitar, kindly ask him to take the gun out. Assure him that it's unlikely someone will storm in and shoot up the place. But if they do, the country singer is probably the first to go so his gun is useless either way. ;3

Friday is free doughnuts day at krispy kreme. I have never been so turned on in my life oh my god.