zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

this better be good

ooo sexy doll i have

Being alone feels terrible. I feel like I'm being eaten from the inside out.

If DIR EN GREY is dark chocolate and VAJRA is white chocolate, what would the Dir-ish band equivalent to milk chocolate be? Sadie? 12012? Trying to finish this equation, please help.

So if shoegaze is the sounds of vacuum cleaners and benicore is cuteness overload pop, does this MBV song make for 'benigaze'?

Tutu-tutu tutu-tutu-tuuuu tutu-tutu tutu-tutu tu-tu...

'benigaze'

It is official.

On a random note, I went out to an Asian Festival today. It's too bad being socially awkward can get in the way, but it ended up being rather pleasant. Also got two albums from two Japanese performers so I am a happy plum.

It is official.

On a random note, I went out to an Asian Festival today. It's too bad being socially awkward can get in the way, but it ended up being rather pleasant. Also got two albums from two Japanese performers so I am a happy plum.

Last time I was in an Asian festival, I wasted my money on takoyaki and a lot of japanese beer.

While all the cunts and disgusting human beings was out celebrating the norwegian constitution, my girl and I went to the cinema and watched Mad Max: Fury Road. I liked that. Did the same on new years eve. We went to the cinema then as well. Fuck you all.

The baby swans are here again. :glitter:

Born about 90 minutes ago! The fluffy things look utterly confused just following the big white ships around. There's 7 of them this year, 1 less than last year.

So cute!

#dont follow me on insta if u not about this dick

#dont compliment if u dont wanna fuck

#yes im fragile

#goddamn

#stop boys 2015

#jk stop me im just crazy