zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I'm so tired of "limited mail order" shit. I want to buy that shit but can't. I know there is FJ but....$$.

Shout out to the man with the ice cream van who has no patience. If you want to sell your ice cream cones to me you better have some f*#&^ng patience while I tie my shoelaces, damn it.

This is the best thing I've ever read XD

Moderator Message:

and @blackdoll keep your personal conversations to PMs. That is not the purpose of this topic.

y u gotta do dat 

y u gotta do dat 

you always gotta check shitt even though we not finish yet *logs out of aferni accountin chrome and mine in firefox, closes laptop*

Moderator Message:

and @blackdoll keep your personal conversations to PMs. That is not the purpose of this topic.

my bad for just seeing this as i was occupied by you know who. should i make a new topic then, i saw you were waiting as your name was at the bottom for a while? anyone who ever wants the details pm me, cause you know who is sleeping and queen kyo's insight is limited  (wont go into y cause it too much for yall to handle it on the internet)

as for this topic, do snails and slugs have brains?

things I learned over past half-year: getting stressed cross-eyed a lilbit™ is a thing regardless of age √

as for this topic, do snails and slugs have brains?

this is an interesting subject tbh, because does one actually need brain if they have a good shell.

I wonder why foreign bands use all capital letters for songs and most American bands don't?

With foreign you mean from Asia?

Because Swedish, Polish, Italian, German, French, African, Australian etc. musicians don't usually use all caps. It's more of an Asian thing.

With foreign you mean from Asia?

Because Swedish, Polish, Italian, German, French, African, Australian etc. musicians don't usually use all caps. It's more of an Asian thing.

One word: iTunes

I just remembered that there was a metal drummer in my Sociology class, man was he chill and cool. That's where I met the first person who actually liked Children of Bodom too ^_^

Biopanda's real name is actually Lu Lu.

Chinese panda Lu Lu shoots to fame for record-breaking sex session at nearly EIGHT minutes long (NSFW?)
  • The pandas mated for a record-breaking seven minutes and 45 seconds
  • Lu Lu has been bestowed the nickname 'The Enduring Brother' by admirers
  • Lothario panda 'lasts longer in bed than the average American male'