zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I'm gonna do more than touch you, please rest assured  <3

oh shit, now i have something to think about before bed. i think i bring the whip out too *bits lips*

Whatever happened to bands forming with concepts? All I see nowadays are bands forming out of the blue with a majority of the members being together from a former band.

Whatever happened to bands forming with concepts? All I see nowadays are bands forming out of the blue with a majority of the members being together from a former band.

I think the last "concept band" I know of is SUICIDE ALI, may they rest in pieces peace.

oh, and there's also DIAURA with their "dictatorial aura" thing going on...

One day blackdoll and Aferni will offer you their sextape in exchange for your rare visual kei wares.

Rest Assured blackdoll will be getting whipped and pounded for hours while in my best Yuuki cosplay~

As a person who doesn't give a fuck about Mejibray:

Why the fuck do you people read Mejibray related threads and download their stuff, if you already know they are a shitty band? I mean c'mon, why the hell do you bother? Don't you have anything better to do? I sure as hell have better things to do, eg. listening to music I actually like. And commenting in threads I'm actually interested in. 

People only seem to get angry about others having an opposite opinion when those bands are hyped up? There are certain artists who are trashed in their respective topics, and no one cares about it whenever that happens, or even happily participate.

As a person who
As someone who
As a male who
As a female who
As a transgender who

As a lesbian who
As a war veteran who
As a student who
As an elephant trainer who
As a dodo who

Why the fuck do you people read Mejibray related threads and download their stuff, if you already know they are a shitty band? I mean c'mon, why the hell do you bother? Don't you have anything better to do? I sure as hell have better things to do, eg. listening to music I actually like. And commenting in threads I'm actually interested in. 

I'll give you my POV para, I go back over and over again to see what scales Mejibray attempts to tip. As it's for me up and down as where they do good with one release and fuck up with the other, don't get me wrong I like Mejibray but alot of recent things they've done have been crud. Not Countin Nepenthes and Half of 420 Roses,Shuuei ect.

44ddVMI.jpg

Welcome to the internet. Do you know how many bands I follow that I have to sit and read comments on how every new release sucks? Sure, it's tiresome, but people are gonna have their opinions, especially if they liked the band at one point or another.

VXM9jI5.png

I learned something today!

Negative comments on a thing may drain the energy right out of those who may like that thing. We shouldn't talk about things we don't like because there's always some special people whose parents never allowed them to climb on the toys at the children's playground.

I think members at this point should become passive about folks coming from here and there to throw shit at the bands they hate  DISLIKE (depends on how you interpret such reactions tho) /you love. Nowadays it's the only way to keep our forum alive in all honesty, lol.