zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

these last months have shown kpop can be my main source. because arabic and metal have their circumstances. plus there is ass, and acts of hotness to sweeten the deal.

finally some good brutal metal this year. ingested & my autum on the top

My number one peeve is when people get 'lose' and 'loose' mixed up. Pisses me right off.

LMAO this is me. Even though I know the difference my brain always types loose for everything, like lose doesn't even exist. 

Can't get over this epic character design. Simple yet addictive:

tLs5RtD.jpg

http://imgur.com/tLs5RtD

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCpamoCXIAAy1G6.jpg:large

Nomura did it again.

Edit: Looking again at it, it`s kind of like a sexual look, but at the same time, she looks strong like she can snap up your sh!t or inject you with some bad stuff, so I find it cool, they have control over their world, and aren`t just an object in yours.

gotta have some death metal on my phone too. to bad i only could think of fleshgod for symphonic. and damm the lycaon to other music is so big 

Feel really bad... Gossiped about a friend at work and her poor choice in men (the guy she's dating also works at the same place). I need to just keep my mouth shut. I don't really view her as much of a friend anymore, but that still doesn't mean I can speak poorly of her like that. I need to learn how to speak well of people and avoid gossip. Gossip is just bad and unhealthy.

ughh why cant hot ppl keep their make up together. it's like they always have to have a fugly job out of no where.

omg why have i just tasted coconut water, ive never been so wet off a drink before. like omg when it goes down my throat and i swallow, so good (in my white girl voice)

Man I really feel like dying, Damn you've burned me. I feel like I'm losing my mind, please"God" help me

I love how in all the vk promo pictures they squeeze the band members onto each other, as if there wasn't enough space to zoom out and put them apart.

YES.

That or they put up an edited picture like this, as if they want the boys to become like those little monsters in Final Fantasy or similar games who eventually merge into one another to form a bigger creature.

Mdyc6BU.jpg

^THIS IS NOT MY FINAL FORM!!

I also like those old and cheesy overesxposured shots, where the bandmens noses start to vanish. Noseless kei is funny.