zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

im gonna start watching walkthroughs before I play games like resident evil because I played resident evil revelations for the first time

and I sucked...lol... geezs  and I played resident evil hd remake I didn't do so bad on that one...

DAMN why cant I be good at games like resident evil!!! blah!! .__.

Well the early Resident Evils (pre-4) were designed to be difficult in they sense that the actually tried to be survival horror games designed around making you feel unequipped and unprepared at all times. Whereas the later ones are more just about giving you as much shit as possible to go blow up massive amounts of enemies with.

Ironically I'm replaying REmake right now.

I'm baaaack!
What a story. I thought my box would arrive this evening at 17h as they said, I received the sms stating that it was available at 12h20. The store is closed at 12h30 @.@
I picked up my car and I drove like a crazy to make it lmao I got it tho!
Now the box is working, even if it refuses completely to activate the mac filtrage. When I do that (I try twice), I'm losing the internet signal and I have to do a reset of the box, and starting again with the ID, PW and add again manually all my devices etc tsss.

I received @Nyasagi's package, more or less; I have to pick it up at the post office monday morning; something as small as a CD cannot be left in my mailbox it seems. tsss >;<

im gonna start watching walkthroughs before I play games like resident evil because I played resident evil revelations for the first time

and I sucked...lol... geezs  and I played resident evil hd remake I didn't do so bad on that one...

DAMN why cant I be good at games like resident evil!!! blah!! .__.

Too much DoA has melted your brain.

that mutherfucker so damm sexy, gotta keep hitting pause. ughhh and when tha motherfucker talks, water please.

Why are some people so determined to upvote disproportionate pictures in Last.fm libraries. Do they not care that only two and a half members are visible? 

turning into a slut, i should throw away my computer

lmao just as shameless ends a new show to replace it. crazy Sundays. to bad i cant stay up and watch them all.

oh please! i havent played dead or alive for weeks now. been playing resident evil and my wii u! <__<;;; and of course I suck which

is nothing new cause I suck at everything .___.;;

O1eChbl.png

I'm excited more about Ant-Man over Age of Ultron. Yeah sure, there's Captain America and the such, but it's time for the lesser known heroes to shine. And by lesser known, I meant to the people that have never picked up a comic book their entire life.

Bagpipes are the worst instruments known to man. The only thing that I can imagine to be more painful to the ear is if these demonic devices provide the background music to J-indie whisperscream choruses while a duet of Nicki Minaj and Sam Smith sing the verses. Throw in a Jupiter-tuned guitar solo and a dubstep breakdown and we got ourselves a kind of HELL the likes of which would frustrate even Satan and fill him with jealousy.

Meanwhile I am downloading several b-movies of the horror and sci-fi genres that will probably feel like fairytales in contrast to the above.

I hate it when people fucking touch my butt.

well damm im sorry

:0 why

because i couldnt help but touch it

Thats ok for you atleast

:) but i dont want to make you uncomfortable

I SO WANNA  GO TO THIS.....

THE BLACK SWAN PRESENTS 3MAN EVENT
「KILLER×KILLER CARNIVAL vol.3」
2015.05.22(金) 池袋EDGE

THE BLACK SWAN
DEZERT
黒百合と影