zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Been so lazy... needa get my butt back into gear... need motivation >:D

& kinda debating about canceling The Valentine order.... everything else has shipped and it hasn't. Gonna be moving soon, so idk...

oh WTF there is an "other" box for messages in FB, so many missed msgs

Holy shit. I literally only noticed this earlier today too! xD

Dammit... My only headphones broke >_<

I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS! It's always at the start of the week, meaning you have to wait until the weekend to go shopping for some new ones TT

I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS! It's always at the start of the week, meaning you have to wait until the weekend to go shopping for some new ones TT

What? The stores are only open in the weekend where you live? I broke mine on monday last week and bought new ones the very next day. Here the stores are open every day except for sunday, which means you can actually go shopping 6 days a week. Coolio, right?

What? The stores are only open in the weekend where you live? I broke mine on monday last week and bought new ones the very next day. Here the stores are open every day except for sunday, which means you can actually go shopping 6 days a week. Coolio, right?

I have a full time job so I don't really have time to do this sort of thing until the weekend :/

I have a full time job so I don't really have time to do this sort of thing until the weekend :/

Ya, I hear you on that. I always have to wait till specific days too because of work.

Why do people who never talk to you suddenly think you're interesting when you talk about school or work on Facebook?

Because they want you to join their multi-level marketing business... 

...or they suddenly remembered that they have crush on you.

My internet box is broken, so I'm without internet/TV/phone at home, I'm so pissed off. My Internet service provider will send me a new one tomorrow evening a priori, I hope I'll be able to plug it correctly ;-;  BECAUSE SUNDAY IS GOT DAY #JAQU'ARYAFTW AND I CAN'T STAY WITHOUT INTERNET AND WITHOUT MH @.@ <3

-chan, might have to do an avi pair up with you, I miss him. xD

My internet box is broken, so I'm without internet/TV/phone at home, I'm so pissed off. My Internet service provider will send me a new one tomorrow evening a priori, I hope I'll be able to plug it correctly ;-;  BECAUSE SUNDAY IS GOT DAY #JAQU'ARYAFTW AND I CAN'T STAY WITHOUT INTERNET AND WITHOUT MH @.@ <3

That sucks. :/ Glad you're getting it soon, hope it all works. Happy to see you here now!

That sucks. :/ Glad you're getting it soon, hope it all works. Happy to see you here now!

I'm still here because I'm still at my work (as tomorrow morning too), but after that I shall not be there :'(

yeah, can't wait to get this damn box, I feel empty without internet xD

I'm glad you care sweetie beni <3

Am I an asshole?

No. <3

Why do people who never talk to you suddenly think you're interesting when you talk about school or work on Facebook?

Because they want you to join their multi-level marketing business... 

...or they suddenly remembered that they have crush on you.

Either, both or they're curious to catch up which is always nice.

KFHvi6f.gif

Here we have the mighty @CAT5 fighting for his territory and his alone.

I'm still here because I'm still at my work (as tomorrow morning too), but after that I shall not be there :'(
yeah, can't wait to get this damn box, I feel empty without internet xD

I'm glad you care sweetie beni <3

You won't be here after tomorrow morning? ;-; Hopefully you get a new one later that day then.

I feel you (we all do u-u), that'd be all of us! And of course, I'll be hoping for you over here!

i guess defending your lost one is a part of mourning

i wanna be the stripper at kyoselflove's birthday party, lol whatever that mean.

lycaon songs of course

Getting that tamer album that wasn't on his channel

omg he singing in english and killing it! love him!!!!! or that could be another bloke. still love it

Edited by blackdoll

im gonna start watching walkthroughs before I play games like resident evil because I played resident evil revelations for the first time

and I sucked...lol... geezs  and I played resident evil hd remake I didn't do so bad on that one...

DAMN why cant I be good at games like resident evil!!! blah!! .__.