zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

There, their, they're — why is this so hard for some people? Why do they refuse to be taught differently? The same goes for other basic grammatical rules, sigh. It seems to be especially bad with native speakers and it's highly frustrating. 

There, their, they're — why is this so hard for some people? Why do they refuse to be taught differently? The same goes for other basic grammatical rules, sigh. It seems to be especially bad with native speakers and it's highly frustrating.

My number one peeve is when people get 'lose' and 'loose' mixed up. Pisses me right off.

I SO WANNA  GO TO THIS.....

THE BLACK SWAN PRESENTS 3MAN EVENT
「KILLER×KILLER CARNIVAL vol.3」
2015.05.22(金) 池袋EDGE

THE BLACK SWAN
DEZERT
黒百合と影

I feel you..

reminds me of our conversation about TBS, DEZERT, Kuroyuri to kage and AvelCain covers... OMG if AvelCain were involved too ASDFDASHKLS not a 3man anymore but fuck of I'd be crying now!!

people are so fucking stupid I can't stand them ugh if I could and get away with it I light every last one of them on fire fucking shutup.

I really can't wait for the semester to be over. I'm burnt out from having to wake up every morning at 7~8am. I went to bed at 1-ish, woke up at 8, was at school from 10-2, it's 6, I feel like shit.

I love the fact that my "friends" practically fucking begged me to get XBL when they wont play a single fucking game with me.

Huh... so Apple has redesigned the iOS music app (for developer beta 8.4). I'm intrigued, excited, and scared, all at the same time. While there's a slight chance that this redesign will make the app less of a disgusting mess, there's also the slight chance that the redesign could just make things worse.

Huh... so Apple has redesigned the iOS music app (for developer beta 8.4). I'm intrigued, excited, and scared, all at the same time. While there's a slight chance that this redesign will make the app less of a disgusting mess, there's also the slight chance that the redesign could just make things worse.

I really liked it (the screencaps)! I find it better than the actual one (that I don't use at all). After that, we need to see the functions and all...I'm excited I admit!

I love the fact that my "friends" practically fucking begged me to get XBL when they wont play a single fucking game with me.

My friends generally want to play games but only those competitive ones where you... kill eachother. Instead of playing with eachother, they prefer to play against eachother and I'm so done with that.

I prefer to play some Civilization or other strategic game where we team up to achieve a bigger goal rather than to engage in war and slaughter eachother. I prefer to team up against some giant dragon or other monster in an RPG rather than shoot eachother in Call of Duty.

You're the only person I have...you know that....yet you still hurt me....

I really liked it (the screencaps)! I find it better than the actual one (that I don't use at all). After that, we need to see the functions and all...I'm excited I admit!

I want more screenshots, and maybe a video for the iPhone version (like there is for the iPad version). I wanna see what the artist view looks like. I REALLY fucking hope they collapse albums in artist view back into "folders," like they did in iOS 6 (and earlier).

Also, not sure if this is a joke, but one year ago, I legitimately had a nightmare that this would happen:

apple-trabaja-actualizacion-ios-8-4-beat

I want more screenshots, and maybe a video for the iPhone version (like there is for the iPad version). I wanna see what the artist view looks like. I REALLY fucking hope they collapse albums in artist view back into "folders," like they did in iOS 6 (and earlier).

Also, not sure if this is a joke, but one year ago, I legitimately had a nightmare that this would happen:

apple-trabaja-actualizacion-ios-8-4-beat

lmao this is atrocious xDD

tbh, I actually love the bubble interface BUT only for the watch. xDDD

Found this on MacRumors

Unfortunately, the flow is still:

Artist -> Albums w/songs showing

instead of how it used to be (prior to iOS 7):

Artist -> Albums -> Songs

FUCKING SHIT! Unless it changes, I'll be abandoning the iOS music app once and for all.

Found this on MacRumors

FUCKING SHIT! Unless it changes, I'll be abandoning the iOS music app once and for all.

Try Vox; I've just received the mail for the iOS release, finally!

Maybe you'll not find what you want, but you may still try!