zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

when i stop thinking about stuff and start thinking about me...................just kill me now

Listening to this single.....I miss Mejibray's earlier works when they didn't make generic shit. Nepenthes is okay but everything else is just...ew. I wish they'd make more shit like Distance.exe or even Divergence for christ's sake. Tsuzuku's voice has imo changed for the worst

Listening to this single.....I miss Mejibray's earlier works when they didn't make generic shit. Nepenthes is okay but everything else is just...ew. I wish they'd make more shit like Distance.exe or even Divergence for christ's sake. Tsuzuku's voice has imo changed for the worst

Divergence is the most generic, safest song they've ever done. 

I don't get why people like it.

I love my new name

It is official, congrats~ Now I can call you Stallion and it wouldn't look weird in the threads, aha.

Also, random thought (lol), but anything being released on April first really riles me to no end. Like, come on, you just happened to want to release something on THAT day? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE THIS IS A JOKE AND THAT I SHOULDN'T BE HAPPY SUPPOSEDLY BELIEVING THIS TO ACTUALLY BE A RELEASE BECAUSE THIS IS ACTUALLY A JOKE AND THE BETRAYAL I PUSHED AT THE BACK OF MY MIND COMES TO LIGHT AND IT'S ONLY TEARS FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH.

/capsrantison

Divergence is the most generic, safest song they've ever done. 

I don't get why people like it.

Its okay to me, but then again it's a kind of track that I favor over their newer releases mainly because imo Tsu's voice has gotten worse.

It would be nice if there would ever come a time when the people I'd call friends would approach me first, for simple and general conversation. If I am not the one who initiates a conversation first, I can go months without hearing from any of them... 

It would be nice if there would ever come a time when the people I'd call friends would approach me first, for simple and general conversation. If I am not the one who initiates a conversation first, I can go months without hearing from any of them... 

That happens to me at times too... I've come to realize people just become busy and get caught up in their own lives. Sometimes you have to be the first person to initiate. Or make new friends lol

If only it were that easy. My average number of new friends is one every two years, and by that time I have lost most of the others already.

Spiting my stepsister right now. She won't join us on my sister's bachelor party because 'her car has troubles and she needs to get it to the garage so she won't have money for the trip'. Truth is, she purchased a new car while there was nothing wrong with her old one so she simply has an excuse not to spend money on my sister. The trip has all been paid for, her share as well, and now suddenly she decides to back out with this excuse and we're left with her part of the bill. I'll remember this for whenever she gets married.

If only it were that easy. My average number of new friends is one every two years, and by that time I have lost most of the others already.

Yes, I agree. It isn't easy :/ I have a hard time with that too.

LMAO i tried to do the choreography and failed so hard. I will stick to just learning bts in the summer.