zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Oh dear, the bolognese turned out amazing. I'm gonna eat till I explode later on.

This is why you don't buy any of that half-made crap you just add water or milk or whatever in. This is the real shit, and it's worth both your time and money and everything. Gonna eat half or something now, and use the rest for lasagne next weekend. Can't wait!

Oh dear, the bolognese turned out amazing. I'm gonna eat till I explode later on.

This is why you don't buy any of that half-made crap you just add water or milk or whatever in. This is the real shit, and it's worth both your time and money and everything. Gonna eat half or something now, and use the rest for lasagne next weekend. Can't wait!

Pluse bolognese is always great when homemade. (Then again, what isn't?)

Exactly. Everything is great when homemade by someone who's capable of making half-decent food, which is something every single human being above the age of 16 is more than capable of if willing to try, and maybe fail a few times.

Waiting for my girl to come home so we can eat now and it makes me crazy. Haven't had any breakfast today as I've been busy preparing todays dinner. So now I'm walking around like this:

1267527853_old_guy_going_crazy.gif

what? o.0

tet

Mejibray in latest Cure. Shorts unzipped and pulled down so low you can practically see the first inch of his Johnny.

Indie k-music is much smaller than indie j-music but they benefit by being distributed digitally making them so much easier to attain. I am gonna have to shift my music focus to accommodate more k-music.

good old tamer taking care of me, yeah it's eroctic but there is pain in his voice too. found him just in time

i'm glad BD finally discovered the pleasures of Digimon Tamers

i'm glad BD finally discovered the pleasures of Digimon Tamers

you and your trolling as if those lil wuses could sing with pain and hottness. fuck digimon, team spirits (Amil Gaoul) & bakugan

but to claify i was talking about

Who would have thought that Chinese folk of all people would copycat Visual K

In China its more about hiphop, rnb and pop. there are some rock bands but metal bands are such an underground thing in China.

One of the problems being is that 99% of performers are promoted as solo artists rather than bands. it was only around the early 80s and late 90s where being part of a pop or rock band was more of a thing. China does have many metal bands but due to the media & the culture not many of them make it to the top.

That's not new. Silver Ash did it first.

No where in my previous post did i even begin to mention so started what first. I had no idea who this band even was until they came up on my random playlist and I was like "hey - I speak their language, wtf" and I still have no idea if V.K is even a thing in China. 

I have to tell you something that I'm not proud of (xDDD) : I've never seen The Hobbit I, II or III. for real ;-; BUT, this week-end, I'll fix that.
I wanted to buy the whole blu-ray boxset (now that the trilogy is closed), but apparently the extended version will not be released before december or something like that, so I've downloaded the 3 movies instead. yay, can't wait!

No where in my previous post did i even begin to mention so started what first. I had no idea who this band even was until they came up on my random playlist and I was like "hey - I speak their language, wtf" and I still have no idea if V.K is even a thing in China. 

It's not. I assumed you would know who Silver Ash are just by me mentioning them. They're the first non-JP visual kei band (ha! Seremedy!), the first Chinese visual kei band, and basically responsible for promoting the popularity of the movement there. You not knowing who they are is part of the reason why visual kei hasn't taken root there. They've been around since the early 2000's but they've faced nothing but difficulties: problems keeping members, problems acquiring new members, the government not liking their dress style or their music, difficulty promoting themselves within and outside of China (THANKS FIREWALL!), etc. They were the only one of their kind for a long, long time.

This new band you found proves that they were successful at something.

I have to tell you something that I'm not proud of (xDDD) : I've never seen The Hobbit I, II or III. for real ;-; BUT, this week-end, I'll fix that.

I wanted to buy the whole blu-ray boxset (now that the trilogy is closed), but apparently the extended version will not be released before december or something like that, so I've downloaded the 3 movies instead. yay, can't wait!

I've only seen the first one. I've been waiting for the box set to see the rest, too. lol.

don't forget the avatar lmao disturbing

XD I think I find the sigs more so since they're GIFS, so they're moving lol. Aferni's too funny. Such choices, lmao.

On a sort of side note/usual rant; I've just logged back in and I've hit the like quota. *facepalm*