zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

You ok? :/

No need to worry. Thanks for checking. I am just having a trying day. Some days just feel like uphill battles and it gets exhausting when it always feels like the same hill. But I'll survive. Promise.

No need to worry. Thanks for checking. I am just having a trying day. Some days just feel like uphill battles and it gets exhausting when it always feels like the same hill. But I'll survive. Promise.

Good to know...surviving, I mean. Not the battles :) Life is just like that I guess, but then without all the bad stuff we wouldn't be able to enjoy the good stuff half as much :)

Keru (koo-roo) my blanket for which I treasure very dearly got a hole. I tore the tag off, and I didn't realize it would happen. Now, I'm really sad because I can't sew for shit nor part with him long enough to let my mom do it for me. :( I'M JUST SO SAD AND WORRIED BECAUSE WHAT IF THE RIP GETS WORSE OR SOMETHING. I can't even part with him enough to get him washed. fml

gonna pick up this tamer hosny get to know this summer. to many songs.

Reading about norwegians who's gone down to Syria to join IS, and when it's not the fucking "paradise" they imagined they want to get home but are unable to because of how things are down there. Fucking idiots. Stay where you are, fools.

Edit: 1111 posts. Coolio bro.

OMFG thats how you fuckiing slay fan service, facial expession, body movement all on piont, shows they were in control. key's at the end to seal the deal

Blogs like visualscandal3 are exactly like the download section on MH except they don't require registration and they're not as neatly organized. Those mumbling "b-but my credits...", get the hell out of here. If you upload music and make a big deal out of "credit", I wonder what your motivations are for sharing. Who gives a damn about credit and "stealing links" (hahaha just... no) other than insecure internet geeks who want to maintain their illusion of a digital reputation? Share music because you feel everyone should be able to enjoy it regardless of how deep one's pockets are. Don't share if you just want your fake internet persona to be plastered all over the www for your precious credit.

You know how information on the anatomy of the sperm whale, the involvement of the Kingdom of Tonga in WWII and entire archives of mathematical and scientific problems and solutions and inventions are up for grabs on the internet. That's the life works of hundreds, thousands of scientists and researchers freely available online, but nobody makes a big deal about that. The general opinion is that these are the possessions and achievements of humankind in general and therefore should be available to all. And barely anyone knows the legions of people behind all this other than a handful of famous names. Then you worry about internet credits for something as silly and futile as a little bundle of mostly forgettable songs that you didn't even write and record yourselves.

[/rant]

I've been really lazy recently. Don't have the motivation to do much like I used to. 

I just feel crappy. The year has been crummy, and I'm failing one of my college classes. 

But I can pull through, and worst case scenario I have to retake the class.

I need to look down deep within and find that motivation to keep going...

To work hard no matter what. I can do it! 

I have a habit of getting lost in musings that feel rather sisyphean in nature. I don't consider myself to be a 'depressing' person, but I do find that there are certain depressing realities that tend to go largely ignored by society in general that I just can't overlook. I think that the last year or so has seen me trying to find a way to deal with these realities. I'm still working on it.

On the rare ocassions I have to go outside, it just gives me more reason to stay in my house. x'D

omg right

Lycaon followed by selected kpop songs, gotta club going

When you want to buy shit from a seller and this (online) seller completely ignores your message and doesn't give you an answer...AAAAH! I mean, come on! talk to me ffs!