zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I still believe people throw the word hate around far too easily when they see someone having a negative opinion. Dislike is often forgotten about, while it is much more commonly the case.

One day blackdoll and Aferni will offer you their sextape in exchange for your rare visual kei wares.

ahhhhh dead, only one that's gonna be watching Afernidoll is queen kyoselflove as she bares the royal seal on her arm and it is her right as her majesty to see any entertainment she desires

Rest Assured blackdoll will be getting whipped and pounded for hours while in my best Yuuki cosplay~

omg daddy how did you know about the cosplay...... fuck it there is no holding back, i hope you know how tie a rope, i want you to go full on fifty shades of grey on me. going candle shopping now

I think members at this point should become passive about folks coming from here and there to throw shit at the bands they hate/you love. Nowadays it's the only way to keep our forum alive in all honesty, lol.

you are just seeing this now? shorty after i joined i realized how m-h is similar to a reality show no offense.

This is a discussion forum where people express their opinions. Some people will like a band/release/whatever, some people wont. They all have their right to express that opinion regardless of whether it's negative or positive. So long and people don't go out of their way to deliberately provoke or insult those of a different persuasion, then it's all good.

On a less serious note: Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Yeah, Ultron didn't even look intimidating with that kind of face? Whatever happened to the Ultron we saw on that first advert that they used for magazine covers over a year ago?

ahhhhh dead, only one that's gonna be watching Afernidoll is queen kyoselflove as she bares the royal seal on her arm and it is her right as her majesty to see any entertainment she desires

omg daddy how did you know about the cosplay...... fuck it there is no holding back, i hope you know how tie a rope, i want you to go full on fifty shades of grey on me. going candle shopping now

you are just seeing this now? shorty after i joined i realized how m-h is similar to a reality show no offense.

Don't worry, they'll be plenty of that~ I already have the rope and candles. I've also got clamps~<3

Don't worry, they'll be plenty of that~ I already have the rope and candles. I've also got clamps~<3

ughh fucking tease, got me all railed up then you take for ever to reply making me think about you more (ahhh). damm i forgot about those, though do you really need them since you can just use your teeth. 

ps. check your phone

THAT ARCH COULD KILL!

ughh fucking tease, got me all railed up then you take for ever to reply making me think about you more (ahhh). damm i forgot about those, though do you really need them since you can just use your teeth. 

ps. check your phone

THAT ARCH COULD KILL!

You're right, I can just give you a nice little bite~ I could also lick cream off your delicate body <3

You're right, I can just give you a nice little bite~ I could also lick cream off your delicate body <3

and i'll lick some off of you too because it's only fair..................damm got me thinking about you nipples........... fuck let me change my pants., oh wait you'll ruin those too

the mejibray drags on this forum are hilarious and everyone should keep trashing the single because im offended its so bad how dare my beloved tzk-sama let me down

and i'll lick some off of you too because it's only fair..................damm got me thinking about you nipples........... fuck let me change my pants., oh wait you'll ruin those too

It's best you wear nothing at all, that way it's nothing to ruin~

It's best you wear nothing at all, that way it's nothing to ruin~

Learn that the hard way, wanna pic if of  me touching? building up my stamina now because we are not going to be done till next afternoon, fuck that till the sun comes up bull shit.

So when do I get to watch all this? xD

after i eat my breakfast off aferni's yummy body, or i can send you the address, i'll probably get ______ with you watching making it feel even better for daddy

Please get a room.

eff that, we booked a mansion like we were going to just stay in one space, boring

eff that, we booked a mansion like we were going to just stay in one space, boring

I'm going to punish you in the kitchen first~

Sitting at school with a sick boy all alone, while everybody else has left for a sports arangment. Not even bored. Such a good kid.:-)