zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

mood

Sad that they couldn't keep the reunited original(-ish) line-up together. The first two Saigon Kick albums are gold.

Oh well, at least there are more live videos of them up on Youtube now.

^Yeah, I'm slightly more partial to the S/T, but I love The Lizard too. They had such an interesting vibe, so it's a shame they couldn't hold that line-up together long enough to release something new. :(

Then again, Matt and Jason are apparently still getting along, so I guess something good might still happen.

Two liquor store's in Norway will finally ugrade their beer assortment. Right now they have around 250 different types of beer, but from around easter they will upgrade to around 400 different types. And there will be big changes every 14th day. This is fucking brilliant. Will have to go into town once a week to buy beer for the week(end) from now on.

I can't wait! I will feel like I've walked into Heaven as soon a I enter those doors from now on, and I am already enjoying it like fuck as it is now. Hell yeah!

since mike cut his beard, It all Briggs now, this last season he has stepped up and became the real deal, and not some silly wannabe punk. Now he is always giving punchlines and schemes, sometime i just have to pause. But i dont think ill get an eyegasm like from mike taking morphine whoooh lawd epic

the more i listen to saikou the better it gets

goddam im furious its so short, it slays taitoru nashi.

how did i skip this? that is lyrics and schooling right there! if there isnt a pinkprint a album this year by this genius ima be mad

I think Yuuki-sama is an icon this is like the forth one

CaCU0giXEAAGUQQ.jpg

god DAMN i'm getting tired of all this backtracking in Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance, the other metroidvania games never felt this bad w/ the whole backtrack thing...

god DAMN i'm getting tired of all this backtracking in Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance, the other metroidvania games never felt this bad w/ the whole backtrack thing...

Aria of Sorrow / Dawn of Sorrow tho

edit:

Damn.

details pls

i was at a gazette concert doing heavy headbanging, and then born's ryoga was there in flashy outfit and he came up to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder and complimented about my outfit, which was actually pretty shitty lol

strange thing is that i haven't even listened to these two bands in a while.

tumblr_o1j6qpCRhb1txue1qo1_540.jpg

me after beating bioshock for the 2398739372 time

i was at a gazette concert doing heavy headbanging, and then born's ryoga was there in flashy outfit and he came up to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder and complimented about my outfit, which was actually pretty shitty lol

strange thing is that i haven't even listened to these two bands in a while.

thats hawt