Sign in to follow this  
elvismania

DIR EN GREY new single "DIFFERENT SENSE" + new preview

"The new album has surpassed UROBOROS" - DIR EN GREY speaks to GiGS Magazine -R_jp http:// twitpic.com/4w8991

The sky is pink, MOAB is a decent album, communism is relevant, chugs are creative, the south won etc. etc. etc.

The sky is pink (in the morning), MOAB is a decent album (really), Communism (is relevant to almost all modern history), chugs are creative (when employed with rhythmic difference and an ear for different time signatures), the South won (when you consider that the prisoner-lease program [basically slavery] was in effect into the 1940s in some places).

Any questions class? :D

"The new album has surpassed UROBOROS" - DIR EN GREY speaks to GiGS Magazine -R_jp http:// twitpic.com/4w8991

The sky is pink, MOAB is a decent album, communism is relevant, chugs are creative, the south won etc. etc. etc.

The sky is pink (in the morning), MOAB is a decent album (really), Communism (is relevant to almost all modern history), chugs are creative (when employed with rhythmic difference and an ear for different time signatures), the South won (when you consider that the prisoner-lease program [basically slavery] was in effect into the 1940s in some places).

The sky is not pink, even in the morning. It really isn't. Soviet union fell, China embraced capitalism, revolutions stopped and popularity of the commie parties fell into nothingness. The South didn't win, that's pretty evident from their economy during and shortly after the war. And it's still a chug.

"The sky is pink (in the morning)"

DUDE STOP TAKING ANIMU DRUQS the sky is orange/red in the morning >_>

Also, communism is not relevant to all modern history

+ there is no correct answer/rating for Moab's sheer awesomeness/massive mediocrity - it's all based on opinions

Also, the south surrendered but they didn't want to give their general(s)

+ chugs are overrated

DAWG BEAT ME IN DAT. 8)

So, basically not one people really can stand some trolling how clever it is. Impressive. :)

back to topic, yes, i suppose Zess is right.

If Kao confident enough to release such statement.

They may have something that they can be responsible for.

I liked glass & dozing. Loved Uro.

Hated Hage & Lotus, so I'm not feeling confident in their blind faith. [since you kind of want your next effort to be better than your last]. If they decided to at least rape Hage or delete it entirely, then I may give it a chance. And/Or if they fix Lotus like they mentioned they would...then maybe...there is...hope?

Responsibility, eh? Yep. They gotta be responsible for the pregnant women. Mazohyst part 2. :arg:

Bands usually come out and say something like this when it comes close to announcing a release. Every band I can imagine has at one point stated that the new album is better than the previous, it's what gets people interested.

With that said...Hageshisa to was amazing (probably my favorite single by the band) and LOTUS was straight up mediocre, so I don't know what to think right now. I have incredible hopes for the new album because of how far the band has evolved and just how good they've gotten since Missa, but UROBOROS was phenomenal. And they have to live up to the hype.

But, I am sure that the new album will sound nothing like UROBOROS. I predict it'll be something completely different by incorporating minor elements of their past. But last time I checked, they said what they were doing has never been done before and there is nothing like it -- so this should be interesting.

LOL @ people going mad about "Dir En Grey" on last.fm right now.

Did they change the capitalization of the band again? It was "DIR EN GREY" first.

you gotta be kidding me, Des.

I need to check the shotbox soon :o

srsly if that's happen, it's very ridiculous indeed!

Ugh, if I worked at last.fm I would've closed the thing for now, temporarily and then put out some warnings

I really wish the pic ( http://twitpic.com/4w8991 ) was a better resolution, I could try and read it lol. All I got from it was the recap bit at the top about how it's been almost three years since UROBOROS. Meh, we should know soon, but if they truly have surpassed it...well, I just hope they have. That has always been my hope for new albums regardless of band. Innovation is good.

Also, lol Furik.

I don't care what it is, I just want them to make something I like again, so no more grunting throughout whole songs. I want more songs like on WTD

I may be the minority here, but if the album is anything like UROBOROS, I think I won't like it much.

I may be the minority here, but if the album is anything like UROBOROS, I think I won't like it much.

This.

LOL @ people going mad about "Dir En Grey" on last.fm right now.

Did they change the capitalization of the band again? It was "DIR EN GREY" first.

Technically the original way the band had written their name was "Dir en grey", but since that doesn't really GRAB you as much as DIR EN GREY does, they decided to use that for promotions (t shirts, album covers, posters, etc.) to be more of a presence. But as far as I know the "correct" way to write the band name is "Dir en grey" due to being the first inception.

But...that's if you want to be a stickler / fanboy / fangirl. It really does not fucking matter lol

^ yes. and according to some people that went....the new song:

"has heavy growly parts than a beautiful acoustic section. then there is a twin guitar solo and some slapping by kaoru" -very rough paraphrase-

so in other words, the song sounds like itll be like LOTUS but heavier. at least thats what i got from it lol

Did they say anything about the length of the song? Because that description could easily fit a long song of say 6-8 minutes.

Sign in to follow this