Sign in to follow this  
elvismania

DIR EN GREY new single "DIFFERENT SENSE" + new preview

I'm mostly curious about the tracklisting tbh. I wonder if they'll redo another one of their songs. I'd love a redo of tsumi to batsu ♥

I'd love a redo of tsumi to batsu ♥

... hope they won't ruin another song I love by them as they did with Zan and Obscure :cry:

I'm mostly curious about the tracklisting tbh. I wonder if they'll redo another one of their songs. I'd love a redo of tsumi to batsu ♥

What's so cool in tsumi to batsu? I don't get your sympathy towards that crappiece guise

Seriously

My request: no remakes - real b-side songs plz

my request is no live recordings. I usually don't like them without a video. of course it depends, but still.

By the way, does anyone know if Diru still has their twitter? I haven't noticed until recently but I completly stopped getting my mobile updates from them...

Yup, it's @DIRENGREY_web

What's so cool in tsumi to batsu? I don't get your sympathy towards that crappiece guise

Seriously

I just like how it sounds. In all reality, the engrish is total gibberish and it doesn't really sound like anything. I'd also like a real b-side, but if they want to keep redoing their old songs, I'll be okay with that too. Maybe this one'll be a ballad. There haven't been one of those in a long time.

Seriously

I just like how it sounds. In all reality, the engrish is total gibberish and it doesn't really sound like anything. I'd also like a real b-side, but if they want to keep redoing their old songs, I'll be okay with that too. Maybe this one'll be a ballad. There haven't been one of those in a long time.

How about undecided remake?

@Chianti: <333333333

But anyway,

That'd be nice to see cover art and tracklist by next sunday. I think I could live with that, although samples would be better.

By the way, does anyone know if Diru still has their twitter? I haven't noticed until recently but I completly stopped getting my mobile updates from them...

You'll probably have to pay for it now xD

Of course it is gya *u*

DEADMAN WONDERLAND :wub:

amg inorite. I just love that series so much. Are you following the animu?

Of course it is gya *u*

DEADMAN WONDERLAND :wub:

amg inorite. I just love that series so much. Are you following the animu?

I follow both manga and anime. I started to read it when it was released in Italy... which was about almost an year ago. Then now I follow the anime serie with eng sub. I am waiting for the fifth episode now XD

I follow both manga and anime. I started to read it when it was released in Italy... which was about almost an year ago. Then now I follow the anime serie with eng sub. I am waiting for the fifth episode now XD

Me too, but I've been reading it for almost two years now 8D Yeah the fifth episode isn't out yet. Judging from how the pacing is, Owl and Genkaku will show up maybe episode 6 or 7. Dude we've derailed this thread so much XD

Yup, it's @DIRENGREY_web

Thanks Furik. I had no idea they switched names. Lol.

thanks for the update.

And,

"The new album has surpassed UROBOROS" - DIR EN GREY speaks to GiGS Magazine -R_jp http:// twitpic.com/4w8991

HOLY BELUGA!

WANT. NOW.

"The new album has surpassed UROBOROS" - DIR EN GREY speaks to GiGS Magazine -R_jp http:// twitpic.com/4w8991

Impossible.

So... it'll be in the same style as UROBOROS i'm assuming?

If that's the case, I won't be disappointed.

The sky is pink, MOAB is a decent album, communism is relevant, chugs are creative, the south won etc. etc. etc.

Sign in to follow this