Sign in to follow this  
elvismania

DIR EN GREY new single "DIFFERENT SENSE" + new preview

lolll. wow I posted the WRONG LINK! Hold on let me post it real quick hahaha. sorry about that!

Here is the actual link:

Someone said DIFFERENT SENSE sounds a lot like this song. Lol.

as of now, since i haven't hear it, i just can say,

whoever says that, must be a fan of Cryptopsy :lol:

but if it's indeed how it will sounds......

RIOT!!!! :300:

I'm not so sure that is necessarily going to happen. While I'll admit to being intrigued at the ability of DEG to pull something like that off, they've always had an underlying sense of melody - a sense which is notably absent from that video.

^ totally agree. there's a lot of melody from the sounds of it throughout the song. It's been described as something that is structured like Hageshisa to and Gaika, Chinmoku...so I definitely expect melody. But I also expect something disturbingly heavy. Idk. All I know is, is I am trying SOOO HARD to keep my expectations to a minimum so I don't get let down like I did with LOTUS D:

I agree with Chianti...the person was probably a Cryptopsy fan! lol.

lol, i really doubt kaoru and die will pull some of that "oh look at how fast i can play my favourite minor-scale"-crap :P dir en grey would never release a song that boring... *fingerscrossed*

And I really doubt Dir en grey have the ability to write something heavy. Haven't done it so far, and will never do it.

And I really doubt Dir en grey have the ability to write something heavy. Haven't done it so far, and will never do it.

I certainly hope that they will never do anything like the link above atleast. Shittiest shit ever, a group of chubby hillbillies trying to be cool with growls/fast drums. Ew. Anyway, wheres the sample? :P

Shittiest shit ever, a group of chubby hillbillies trying to be cool with growls/fast drums. Ew.

I REALLY hope that Trevor from The Black Dahlia Murder will GROWL the shit out of you.

Wow I sure hope it isnt gonna be like that

literally all deathcore is shit o_O

^ totally agree. there's a lot of melody from the sounds of it throughout the song. It's been described as something that is structured like Hageshisa to and Gaika, Chinmoku...so I definitely expect melody. But I also expect something disturbingly heavy. Idk. All I know is, is I am trying SOOO HARD to keep my expectations to a minimum so I don't get let down like I did with LOTUS D:

I agree with Chianti...the person was probably a Cryptopsy fan! lol.

If it's styled like Hageshisa and Gaika, this will be my favorite Deg song yet.Those are my top two favorite songs by them. So excited for this now!

He's right. All deathcore is shit.

You gotta be kidding

Cryptopsy's sound =/= DEG's current sound

or they will have to go back to their MOAB era if that truly happens. I am sure that they are not willing to embrace their old styles anymore - since Uroboros was made like almost 3 years ago and it embraced the past of DEG.

Now we have to look forward to the new wind of change.

Cryptopsy is nothing like their old style. And if anything, it's very hard to say what Dir en grey's "current sound" is because they've only released 3 songs since the release of UROBOROS and they are all vastly different (Hageshisa to, Warushawa, and LOTUS). I remember a lot of people were saying that Hageshisa to sounded a lot like Bring Me The Horizon -- and though wrong I could hear strong similarities in structure. This could be the same thing where there are slight similarities but both are vastly different.

Off topic, but as far as Cryptopsy goes the demo and two first albums are amazing, the third is damn good, the next two are good and the last one, The Unspoken King, has nothing to do with Cryptopsy at all. Kinda exciting to see what happens with Jon Levasseur back in the band, though. Probably never gonna get up from the mud again.

And Hageshisa is shitty deathcore. Worst shit they ever put out. Even worse than anything found on MOAB, so hopefully it won't be on the album and hopefully nothing on this single, nor the upcoming album, sound anything like it.

Just because you don't like a certain genre of music doesn't mean it's shitty. Lol, please stop trying to present your narrow opinions as fact. That'd be greatly appreciated. thx

[Release Date] 2011.6.22

[initial Limited Version] CD+DVD SFCD-0084~85 \1,890 (tax in)

[Original Version] SFCD-0086 \1,260 (tax in)

[Track List]

1. DIFFERENT SENSE

2. Tsumi To Kisei

3. RED SOIL [LIVE] *Live take at NAMBA Hatch on November 9, 2010

*Available on Initial Limited Version only

DIFFERENT SENSE (Scenes From Recording)

Spurce: DEG Facebook page

According to the article on Natalie, "Tsumi to Kisei" is a reconstruction of "Tsumi to Batsu."

http://natalie.mu/music/news/49882

GOD NOOOOOOOOOOO!

ok, I liked their previous remakes and I'd like to hear the new version of tsumi to batsu, but...

you're my favourite band but please stop the fuck up with the remakes of good old songs and do some new shit that'll not be included in the album or at least a remix like you did on your first singles!!

and suddenly a tiny part of excitement dies D;

I am quite confident 90% it will be re-done the way Obscure did.

No more raw sounds from the original, but will have thicker ambiance.

Well, i am both, hesitating and curious.

So let's wait and see how it will sounds.... :oshi:

Sign in to follow this