Sign in to follow this  
elvismania

DIR EN GREY new single "DIFFERENT SENSE" + new preview

I'm not an avid DeG fan, but just from observing discussions over the past 6 or so years, everything they release seems to spark some controversy within the fanbase. It can't be helped really - especially with a band as big as they are.

^ yeah. There will always be those 2 or 3 people that feel so strongly about their opinions that shit storms will ensue. There's a few other forums which are worse, this one seems relatively tame.

...I thought six Ugly (+ Child Prey - single) caused a massive shitstorm before "Vulgar"'s release :o

since they both were way too heavy for an old deg fanbase...

^ yeah. There will always be those 2 or 3 people that feel so strongly about their opinions that shit storms will ensue. There's a few other forums which are worse, this one seems relatively tame.

That's because Champ banned ohaiitzwill. He's probably flaming around on other forums right now.

> Way too heavy for an old DEG fanbase.

> Kisou

> no one listens

That was a terrible time .___.

I like Kisou >_> "Mushi" is probably my favorite DEG ballad.

Mushi is overrated.

Jessica, 24 cylinders ,Karasu, Pink Killer, Filth, BoTDV and shinsou no. 7 are luv <3

Btw they should play pink killer someday :hyper:

Anyways - I loved and always will love deg's 2001-2003 era (including Vulgar (not album but lives)) - their later era is ok but it's just not that magical and experimental...

They weren't so "(hard)core-ized" back then.

pink killer is like the worst thing ever

I saw them play Pink Killer in Los Angeles back in 2007 and I darn near peed myself

:o

:oshi: I want them to play that in Helsinki gig awjjriinignignui

They should make a 5-days gig tour thing (blitz 5 days) again - I am looking forward to theme gig days like kisou-day

etc. etc. :o

Would be awesome, but then a day for every album, which would make 8 including this new one.

It would be awesome to see the band do an acoustic show. They could rework songs if necessary, and really build off of that. I could picture it being done in a small live house with candles lit everywhere and cool statues etc. It would be amazing. Almost like MTV Unplugged.

In a theater would be nice as well, just like Within Temptation did their accoustic tour

after most of the people bitching seeing Kyo having a feat on stage with Apocalyptica?

Sorry to say, but not gonna happen :lol:

^

a lot of people were bitching because they thought that record labels FORCED Kyo to collaborate with Apocalyptica. They thought that Dir en grey, and GREAT KYO SAMA! were being pushed around and dumb stuff like that.

When Toshiya said that Kyo wanted to do it...lol.

I went to the show last year in novemeber in chicago and apocolyptica didnt even show xD We had some band that worked for the house of blues perform and they were terribad :S

In a theater would be nice as well, just like Within Temptation did their accoustic tour

No no no :(

That would be horrible, DIR EN GREY is not a theater band.

@bonsaijodelfisch: yes, what @relentless said.

There were some commotion that time because of that.

Kinda funny seeing that they make small things big.

Sign in to follow this