zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

it really is a tough pill to swallow accepting the fact that you aren't coming back. I hate thinking about you because it causes me intense stress and grief, how I could wish on every star in the sky that you would return my feelings and come back, but I know you and I know how you are. I wish I didn't make you such an essential part of my life...maybe then I wouldn't feel this way. I'm lost and weird without you..

it really is a tough pill to swallow accepting the fact that you aren't coming back. I hate thinking about you because it causes me intense stress and grief, how I could with on every star in the sky that you would return my feelings and come back, but I know you and I know how you are. I wish I didn't make you such an essential part of my life...maybe then I wouldn't feel this way. I'm lost and weird without you..

there there....

I wish there was a way to exercise without really doing anything :/ So don't feel like driving myself to the gym or going for a walk right now. Even less to start exercising at home. I'm such a lazy ass  :tired: And yet I need a change of atmosphere really bad.

Where are the Dolls at? People constantly leave a bad taste in my mouth. 

Is kind of disturbing when guys at metal concerts have tits bigger than the boobs of the girls in their group while acting like antisocial shitheads. Thou somehow many of these guys have nonetheless rather cute girlfriends... Something i'm doing wrong - maybe it's my charisma of a serial killer or my serious lack of D-cup men boobs.

me before miyako: boring, tired, fat, old

me after dezert's look with miyako: interesting, genki, fun, hot, youthful

no one understands how hard their look floored me like ... oh my god.... the slayage.... ur favs....can.......NEVER

/rant over before i sound like a lycaon stan shhhhh

also does anyone else dance furi to visual songs is that just me

its so much fun i make up the dance and try to make it somewhat legit looking and imagine im some bangya and not a suffering college student

Like, fuck, I fucking... I fucking accidentally watched Cartoon Networks last night and fuck... shit it was just there... just there kinda... just there waiting for me to watch it and... and I did... Fuck how did it come to this. God damn it. Like come on, why me.

So like, shit, guys, listen to me. Listen okay. I fucking... just like that... accidentally... watched an episode of Adventure Time. AND NOW I MUST DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE EPISODES AND WATCH THEM BECAUSE THIS SHITE IS SO AWESOME WHY DIDN'T I WATCH IT BEFORE.

a tip: if you want to insult someone, just say that their favorite song sounds like anime opening song.

can confirm it works

please take me somewhere where its winter right now i absolutely...hate....hot weather...

a tip: if you want to insult someone, just say that their favorite song sounds like anime opening song.

can confirm it works

I actually imagine some of my favorite songs as anime themes XD

Turns out Bangtan isnt the answer to Lycaon cause i like Jay park's "im fucking bitches" album the same or more. and the mini got old quick, while CO is still the fucking shit. Also JB had better beats on perpus which maybe skewing my mind a bit too

Conclusion, I'm leaving kpop to my every thing who is coming for ari

20150810000848512_1-a2dd7.gif11355812_906948639352918_942839785_n.jpg

Edited by blackdoll

why would you imagine songs as anime opening songs when you could imagine yourself starring in a really horrible music video to that same song instead???

please take me somewhere where its winter right now i absolutely...hate....hot weather...

it's supposed to be winter here....but not this year.............it's been the saddest winter ever.

i like naruto openings though, more than others.

Jamaican music and vk are equal so much clutter to move threw to get to the good stuff.