zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

How do people sleep in one bed together? I absolutely despise it. I want my own space, my own blanket, I don't want to hear someone else's noises or feel their constant movement beside me.

The wedding was awesome, reception in a old revamped sex chamber, and wedding in a graveyard. We are in Japan now, Aferni is trying to figure out what live to go to, and I'm trying to figure out what stripclub to go to, yeah i know not the traditional honeymoon but i'm here mite as well tip some hot Asian strippers for there hard work.

any live you want~ 

Did you know that a middle click can open a link in a new tab and can also close an open tab? P:

i started noticing that a couple days ago, i think its an update

the bassline to zakuro is my all time fav toshiya bass line. everything in that song works so well, its dir en magic dawg. and it makes me cry like a lil bitch so theres that added detail.

imo dir en grey toshiya > DIR EN GREY toshiya (bass, not looks)

can this sadness like go away, like can you go away? im tired of being lovesick over you.

^literally me tbh

#sadgirlsclub never ends

also i get why people drink alone, i tried it tonight and it was oddly exciting and equally pathetic. take care of yourselves cuz thats not fun at all.

also i get why people drink alone, i tried it tonight and it was oddly exciting and equally pathetic. take care of yourselves cuz thats not fun at all.

I've done it so much in my life that I downright prefer drinking alone now. I just have more fun listening to music while getting wasted on the computer than being out there surviving in the cold, paying cloak room fees, eating soggy nuggets and all that, though usually both end up happening in succession. 

tfw+superior+patrician.jpg

2012 meme game. maybe back then I didn't think that new swans was rubbish lolol

I always appreciated drinking alone, even though I equally appreciate drinking with friends too. Cook something delicious, watch a football game, a few episodes of a TV-series or a couple of films (prefer proper trash cinema when getting drunk!), and play some loud music. Sometimes you just need some alone-time.

I usually don't go to what I consider regular parties, though. Not my cup of tea. A vorspiel, a concert and a nachspiel is the shit. Regular parties tends to be a bit too formal for my taste.

^ that discussion reminds me I should drink less alone or earn at least enough money for high quality alcoholism...

Damn, 1st row while all 4 bands were playing. Got infected with Satan's Satyrs and even The Shrine were ok, thou I'll never get into them. Beside I catched a drum stick of Horisont and got Kadavar's set list. That evening was too good, I should prepare myself for something bad to be happen - good ol' Bundy effect. XD

.o                                .o88       .o88
      .88                                "888       "888
    o8888oo  ooo  oooo  ooo. .oo.  .oo.   888oooo.   888  oooo d8b
    ""888""  888  "888  "888P"Y88bP"Y88b  d88' `88b  888  "888""8P
      888    888   888   888   888   888  888   888  888   888
      888 .  888   888   888   888   888  888.  888  888   888    .o.
      "888Y  `V88V"V8P' o888o o888o o888o 88`bod8P' o888o d888b   Y8P

For Christmas I want my boss under the tree, with a big ribbon on his head and I wanna look him straight in the eye and tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sacks of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah holy shit. Wheres the Tylenol? lol that movie is gold

hqdefault.jpg

<3 thanks for condoning alcoholism u animals <3

im the bitch at the party dancing on tables but i'll go home and listen to swans my life ISNT a meme.

"Am I in love with you" or am i in love with something that wears your un-detailed face? #Dollism

Did you know that a middle click can open a link in a new tab and can also close an open tab? P:

Old news to me. I've known it for a while already and it's practically the reason why I prefer mouses with the middle button.