zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

i like "work it" but does missy eliot have and sound like that in other songs?

You're showing just how young you are, haha :P

In other news - two of my favorite Japanese ladies together - Miyuki Hatakeyama and Kotoringo! They look well, especially to be 43 and 37, respectively. Seeing pics of musicians I enjoy together is always a happy sight!  :lolita_happy:

12240122_783791938414393_851215491886160

R.I.P. MBHI

I really wanted my heads bursting open call a doctor, sounded so solid. Oh well. depressing.

In other news - two of my favorite Japanese ladies together - Miyuki Hatakeyama and Kotoringo! They look well, especially to be 43 and 37, respectively. Seeing pics of musicians I enjoy together is always a happy sight!  :lolita_happy:

12240122_783791938414393_851215491886160

Indeed. WTF was a lot better than I expected it to be.

I never felt so tired from working with Illustrator. Not only the fonts are super tiny but trying to find things around the interface in a language I'm not used to work in is fucking torture. Totally isn't worth the money it costs.

what does that mean? i just never actively went after her stuff cause she is barely listenable above kim and i only brougt it up cause of this. i wish i was on one of nicks mixtapes, dolly needs more stuff to dance too, remember i barely mess with america

I can understand being "edgy" and "cool" by rebelling something that's popular, but trying to go against the grain as something like hashtag Pray for Paris or any other tragedies?

tbh although the whole paris attacks (and all the other horrible stuff that went down and goes down in the world on a daily business) are terrible, this whole ''click HERE to SHOW YOUR COMPASSION ON FACEBOOK'' stuff is really p. disgusting and phony on FB's end in my opinion, just about on the same level as all those edgelords crawling out of the woodwork to show just how ''extreeeeme'' and contrarian they are :///

idk, maybe the intentions behind it are good, but it feels so... ''corporate'' (like with the whole gay flags thing before)

Some people I've unironically seen/heard going like ''there is LITERALLY no reason to label this a ''tragedy'', people kill WAY more animals in a year...'' for example :|

All those passive agressive comments on Facebook about people not changing their profile pictures are upsetting. If you don't want to change it that's fine, but don't play the 'edgy cool kid' by going on a gigantic rant about how you don't want to change it, it's bringing other people's spirits down a lot.

i just realized vk all sound the same!

guess what? D.I.D sounds like THE KIDDIE. Plastic Tree sounds likes DADAROMA. SID sounds like 己龍. RoNo☆Cro sounds like Nokubura.

newer bands are even worse! -真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ sounds like LIEVRE CLAY. Lydiar sounds like buccal cone. FED sounds like Azlina. Rides in Revellion sounds like ATRUS. Code:「L」 sounds like Vexent. #ロストワールド sounds like VAN9ISH. Luccica sounds like MALISEND. etc. etc. etc.

brb writing a program to generate all possible combinations for me instead. i won't waste my time with this anymore. they all sound the same anyway.

Really beginning to wonder what the job possibilities are for an introvert who gets panic attacks from talking to strangers both over the phone and face-to-face. I get declined for literally almost everything.

Really beginning to wonder what the job possibilities are for an introvert who gets panic attacks from talking to strangers both over the phone and face-to-face. I get declined for literally almost everything.

Have you thought about web development (or really any kind of coding)? I can't think of a job where you don't have to talk to anyone at all, but if you find the right company most programmers are left to fend for themselves all day. You also have the freedom to work on whatever interests you. I once saw a position for the MLB and they wanted someone to make an app for them. If you really wanted, you could start independently and make a simple phone app, building your way up until you make something that potentially catches on. Many positions even allow you to telecommute so you don't have to go outside every day. I saw a position once It's boring and not for everyone but it's worth a shot.

@Lestat i feel u. Its the same for me except my anxiety doesnt even let me /try/. It sucks. Recently got a job offer from a friend because she is going to quit and i couldnt accept it because my head got filled with terrible thoughts and scenarios where i would deal with...people

Have you thought about web development (or really any kind of coding)? I can't think of a job where you don't have to talk to anyone at all, but if you find the right company most programmers are left to fend for themselves all day. You also have the freedom to work on whatever interests you. I once saw a position for the MLB and they wanted someone to make an app for them. If you really wanted, you could start independently and make a simple phone app, building your way up until you make something that potentially catches on. Many positions even allow you to telecommute so you don't have to go outside every day. I saw a position once It's boring and not for everyone but it's worth a shot.

It's not that simple here. For almost every job the greatest requirement is to have an extrovert personality which would make you a great salesperson, even if you're not applying for being a salesperson. When I was younger, I was working for mail delivery (I ran solo all day, no one was around me), and one of their requirements was to be able to communicate with people like a breeze. It was a miracle I was even selected. 

The only jobs I've worked so far that were okay for me and didn't leave me physically sick every day were administrative jobs, but they're just so meticulously boring. I seriously have no idea about my future because I can't break through my anxiety for people.

i just realized vk all sound the same!

guess what? D.I.D sounds like THE KIDDIE. Plastic Tree sounds likes DADAROMA. SID sounds like 己龍. RoNo☆Cro sounds like Nokubura.

newer bands are even worse! -真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ sounds like LIEVRE CLAY. Lydiar sounds like buccal cone. FED sounds like Azlina. Rides in Revellion sounds like ATRUS. Code:「L」 sounds like Vexent. #ロストワールド sounds like VAN9ISH. Luccica sounds like MALISEND. etc. etc. etc.

brb writing a program to generate all possible combinations for me instead. i won't waste my time with this anymore. they all sound the same anyway.

dying

It's not that simple here. For almost every job the greatest requirement is to have an extrovert personality which would make you a great salesperson, even if you're not applying for being a salesperson. When I was younger, I was working for mail delivery (I ran solo all day, no one was around me), and one of their requirements was to be able to communicate with people like a breeze. It was a miracle I was even selected. 

The only jobs I've worked so far that were okay for me and didn't leave me physically sick every day were administrative jobs, but they're just so meticulously boring. I seriously have no idea about my future because I can't break through my anxiety for people.

As someone who has a 'frontline' job in a sector of the customer service industry for over 3 years in my current job and a year or two in others. I cant tell you how much i fucking hate people in general. People are rude, arrogant and in some cases just so disconnected from society and it just makes me fucking sick.

Im stuck in this job because I cant find anything else. Im shit at CV writing and no employer seems to give a fuck unless you have a CV that you paid big bucks to have some random awesome dude from the internet write for you. So I am totally and utterly boned. I have no where else to go and i dont fancy going on the dole.

I hate my job, I hate the place i work, I hate the people i work with, I hate my managers and I hate the fucking company i represent and work for because they honestly dont care about the little people. 

I recently stopped two of my work colleagues from beating the shit out of each other in public. I was offered a promotion but I told the manager to shove it up his ass. They criticize me for not working overtime. I criticize them for not paying me a better wage.

Now... dont get me wrong... I LOVE chatting with people. I would chat all day if my job allowed me to. Its nice to find random people to have a natter with out of all the shit i encounter every day. But I would prefer it more if my job was the sort of job that was mainly working 'in the background' one of the smaller cogs hidden behind pieces of metal in a machine that makes a bigger cog work.

I worked for the postal service. but I was rarely solo unless i was on deliveries. Most of the time i was in the big warehouses as part of the massive team there that does all the processing. THAT to me was the best job i could ever ask for. The people i worked with were lovely and coming to work felt like i was coming home to a family, even though it was a little repetitive, it was never a chore and the money was decent.

I just cant help looking at some people with disgust after seeing what ive seen. But that doesnt mean that I wont make friends with anyone. Im friendly with everyone but i tend to keep my thoughts to myself unless we've warmed to each other.

Im not an introvert or an extrovert - Im just a guy trying to survive and get through life the best way he can while trying to find some place that he belongs.