zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

in todays #sadgirlsclub news im currently having an intense depressive breakdown thats *Gasp* soundtracked by lycaon. no, not deadman, not kagerou, not dir en grey, not sugar, not emmuree its fuckin LYCAON out of all bands

on a less melodramatic note i love the lyrics to SHADOW, they're simple and pretty cool. after reading the translation to kesshou hana i was sold on yuuki's ability as a lyricist, but i still wouldnt consider myself a lycaon fan lol they're just too inconsistent.

what the fuck is wrong with these people wearing sunglasses at night??

I do this very often. I wear contacts and whenever I am outside here I need some protection for my eyes. It's very windy where I live and sand and dust flies everywhere. Can't have it happen that I'm going blind for the first three steps I take outside.

what the fuck is wrong with these people wearing sunglasses at night??

I wear my sunglasses at night so I can watch you weave then breathe your story lines. And I wear my sunglasses at night so I can keep track of the visions in my eyes.

yokusou by kuryori to kage is so much fun to play on guitar

i swear it takes out all my aggression i lovE IT

omg been off sweets for almost i week and im fucking going crazy, like MRC when the teaser dropped. fuck i need some cinnabon, and I want brownies but im out and i havent earned another store trip yett.

going in tomorrow, ready for rejection

I think im getting over bae, i seen the hoe today and i didnt really freakout. But the way they were talking days ago still gives me goosebumps or does it. They went in like hard, and you Know This dolly goes crazy over badass. i probably just need a hit and i would be done

Jamaican music is cool but i dont got time too weed threw and find the songs i like, love the dialect, so much more interesting than american rapper (exluding nicki and Brooke).

the new Justin Bieber tomorrow. 2 more decent songs and i"m integrating my mp3 player.

just got the need for brutal deathcore tho

Me too. Foggy weather and Negura Bunget on the ear. There's not many scenarios that are better than that.

Foggy weather + Immortal + long walks = Awesome.

I have made no less than 9 liters, or around 6 kg or something of chili con carne today. I reheated it for dinner earlier today with a it of dark beer in it, and it turned out even better than before.It turned out so fucking good! Mmmmmh! Now I gotta find myself a cold beer and celebrate my brilliant cooking skills. I'm a God!

And I still have some ingredients left. Think I'll make more during next week. Great food to freeze down and just reheat later on. So simple and fast. Yeeeeeah baby. Hail to the King!

i like "work it" but does missy eliot have and sound like that in other songs?