zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Going to see Martyrdöd live tongiht. Should be cool as fuck. Warming up with Bacardi Razz with Sprite and lime, as well as beer, and I'm making nachos. Should be a nice evening, especially if they are capable of recreating the brutality from their earlier albums live.

Yeah!

Going to see Martyrdöd live tongiht. Should be cool as fuck. Warming up with Bacardi Razz with Sprite and lime, as well as beer, and I'm making nachos. Should be a nice evening, especially if they are capable of recreating the brutality from their earlier albums live.

Everything about this night, save maybe the bacardi razz, sounds great!

You need to give the bacardi razz a new hance, mate. I've never been a big fan of shit like bacardi, but I was going out with my girlfriend a few weeks ago and she made this to me. I was sold. It's so good. She hated it, though. She used to like it, but it didn't do much for her anymore, so I got the whole bottle for myself. Brilliant! :P

But I was also served something similar at my friend's party not too long ago that I just loved, so it might just be that my taste has changed a lot lately. Makes me feel very manly. What a man I am!

man was i sleeping on trap music, though it's tiring cause the drops are all fast and im tryna be on beat

After over 2 years you should think it starts to fade at least but nope, not in my case. Fuck you, memory and heart, fuck you. :D

im so mad the far east dizain album flopped so hard

the two tracks that were "teasers" or whatever were so awesome and most of the material outside of the 2 were basically trash

leaf in chat said leda's an amazing guitarist with awful taste and if that isnt the truth i have no clue what is.

im so mad the far east dizain album flopped so hard

the two tracks that were "teasers" or whatever were so awesome and most of the material outside of the 2 were basically trash

leaf in chat said leda's an amazing guitarist with awful taste and if that isnt the truth i have no clue what is.

You know what 'zain' means in Hebrew? :)

i didn't realize how much i was a whiny bitch back then(when i was still middle school) ...what hell was wrong with me...i wanna make a time machine and go back and punch myself in the face for acting like a damn whiny bastard and letting people talk too me like im stupid or something...

wow school was a bitch back then... :DD and also punch the fuckers who picked on me all the time.. that would be fun ^__^ 

Shit, what a weather. I can't wait to get out in about 40 minutes when it's blowing 12 m/s. I'm pretty sure we've had something like 25 m/s this night though. Sure as hell did sound like it a few hours ago. It's lovely as long as I am inside, but I am not feeling like going out in this weather.

Going to spend all day burning rickety bridges, I'm tired of begging people to stay in my life. Fuck all this dumb stuff im depressed all the time because of these people, I need someone who won't shit all over my emotions and throw me into believing that its my fault. It's gonna hurt at first but hey I can always find another multitude of people to use me yadda yadda yadda

Visual Kei anthem

Just wanted to share something that happened yesterday.

I was at work, my colleague has received a sms from a friend, saying that there were taking hostages at the college of the little town where I live (and where his friend works). A chopper was there, the school closed its door, calling parents that no, you can't go fetch your child until further notice. Everyone was in panic.
It appears that it was 2 FUCKING GIRLS, aged 22 and 23 (sic!), who were DISGUISED LIKE DJIHADISTS WITH A FAKE AK47.

Why even doing that???? In this particular moment, where we are all tense as fuck?? ARE YOU STUPID?? WHERE ARE YOUR BRAINS FFS??? IT'S SOOO FUNNY, WAIT FOR MY LAUGH : AHAHAHAHA.

I'm so done with humanity.

The article is here (in french).

Just wanted to share something that happened yesterday.

I was at work, my colleague has received a sms from a friend, saying that there were taking hostages at the college of the little town where I live (and where his friend works). A chopper was there, the school closed its door, calling parents that no, you can't go fetch your child until further notice. Everyone was in panic.

It appears that it was 2 FUCKING GIRLS, aged 22 and 23 (sic!), who were DISGUISED LIKE DJIHADISTS WITH A FAKE AK47.

Why even doing that???? In this particular moment, where we are all tense as fuck?? ARE YOU STUPID?? WHERE ARE YOUR BRAINS FFS??? IT'S SOOO FUNNY, WAIT FOR MY LAUGH : AHAHAHAHA.

I'm so done with humanity.

The article is here (in french).

They should have been shot by the police/armed forces for their stupidity. After what happened last month & the charlie hebdo thing that happened a few months back. One would think that dressing up and pretending to be jihadists would be a bit too dangerous given how alert the police and other security forces currently are in france.

In other news I saw a girl that i knew about 5 or 6 years back. She didnt recognise me but i was 100% certain it was her as i never forget a face. I tailed her for a bit but i couldnt help feeling sorry for her as she had totally let herself go and become so lost in life. She wasnt the same girl that i used to know.