zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

It's really saddening that I can't go a day without seeing some sort of negative attitude towards Kisaki, whether it's on this forum, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or elsewhere online. People obviously don't understand how frustrating it is when your favourite artist is the subject of everyone's spite, almost daily. I've been seeing this for the five or so years that I've been a fan of him and there are times where I just can't take it. A joke is fine, but when it's ultimately the only thing people can do, they just need to leave him alone and comment on him no further. I am aware that I am one of the very few people on this forum who likes his person, and the slight number of fans probably make it easier to trash someone, but come on...

It's really saddening that I can't go a day without seeing some sort of negative attitude towards Kisaki, whether it's on this forum, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or elsewhere online. People obviously don't understand how frustrating it is when your favourite artist is the subject of everyone's spite, almost daily. I've been seeing this for the five or so years that I've been a fan of him and there are times where I just can't take it. A joke is fine, but when it's ultimately the only thing people can do, they just need to leave him alone and comment on him no further. I am aware that I am one of the very few people on this forum who likes his person, and the slight number of fans probably make it easier to trash someone, but come on...

yet its totally okay for you to piss all over mejibray and not think about their fans

karrrruuuummaaaaaaaaa

Hello Goodbye is a lot better than I thought it would be from the previews. Hope the rest of the mini-album is too. The digest was really underwhelming.

yet its totally okay for you to piss all over mejibray and not think about their fans

double standards Key

I think it's more than OK to piss all over whatever bands or artists you dislike, be it Kisaki, Mejibray, Kamijo, Mana, Lycaon, Sigh, Kagrra, Devil Doll, Bathory or whatever the fuck it is that you dislike. Yay!

I thought about going to bed soon, but then I watched episode 9 of Jessica Jones and changed my mind. Holy mother of god. I need more.

i agree w/ Bear, however, if any of you punk-ass motherfuckers dares to even say anything remotely bad about MY favs, i will DESTROY YOU IN MORTAL KOMBAT

UR FAVE SUKS. FIGHT ME

tumblr_inline_nycat6hIQa1s8r8ma_500.gif

imo some bandomen are so funny to shade and kisaki's never ending trolling is soooo fun to roast

honestly between kisaki, mia, mana, kiwamu, gackt, kyo, shinya, ruki and ai there is so much giggles to be had.

i love roasting kisaki for being a maniacal yet broke crackpot but he's expired now or at least until he gets bored enough to start more drama. currently ruki's trash clothing line and mia's messy plastic ass label whoring take the cake; eh at least they're making some kind of money.

I've seen this on here before and it keeps making me laugh because that's from a local children's show I grew up with.

i grew up with that good boy Samson & his homeboy Gert too ; )))

i grew up with that good boy Samson & his homeboy Gert too ; )))

Oh, didn't notice you were from the Netherlands :P Then of course! That explains.

I heard there's new episodes or something but I'm going to pass on those.

ha that picture says how basic and how un-better you are then everyone else