zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I've worn my Star Wars (Episode IV: A New Hope) t-shirt a couple of times over the last week, and people just can't stop talkign about Staw Wars with me. Doesn't matter if they are first graders, third graders, seventh graders, co-workers or parents: there's just too many who wants to talk about Star Wars. It's hilarious! I can barely get anything done at work because of all the talking.

Also, one day a week I am with  first grader with downs, but due to illness I had to be with her today as well, which is cool. She's awesome. Now every single time she's picked up she wants to give us a hug which is nice and all. But when her mom came to pick her up today, she did like she usually did and wanted to say bye, but she just grabbed me by my chins and tried to kiss me on my mouth. Her mom couldn't stop laughing. I barely managed to turn my face because she was so quick. Got a hug though. Jesus. :P

OMG Zess, is this what you love? susaku too?

Is it just an American thing where people clap and cheer in a movie theater?

here people only do that at the end of the movie...sometimes...

Is it just an American thing where people clap and cheer in a movie theater?

Nah, don't think so. We had a go at a private premier of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire back in... whenever it was released in theatres. Although since it was a private show of the movie, we had a lot more freedom. So we just cheered and clapped whenever we felt like it.

12012's recent live is perfect for fans of both their old and newer material.

Easily the best live performance ive had the pleasure ive listening to.

Amazing.

is true that bananas can wear sunglasses ?

only the most yellow bananas.....

If I went to the cinema to see a film and people clapped, cheered or made fucking noises while the film was playing, I'd seriously go over and kick their fucking teeth in. I don't pay $14 for people to listen to retards make noises. Fucking hell.