zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I've conjured up a general idea for a book I'd like to write. I believe it to be unique and not to be existing elsewhere so far. Now the only problem is; where to start?

Wait till November and knock it out during National Novel Writing Month.

I did it once in college (nearly a decade ago *sigh*) and, while I certainly didn't produce anything worth reading, it was challenging and fun.

Serving it up hot! Got that DADAROMA review coming today~ and many more music projects coming soon~ <3 Shoutout to The Queen and Silverhawk for that DADAROMA AND THE BLACK SWAN. This weekend is gonna be hot..

i hate how i'm so busy due being a class rep. i wish i had more time to dig music, draw and stuff like that. for fuck's sake i wanna go shopping. it's weekend and i caught cold. so no go then either :(

Learning to adjust more to the real world.

Having to deal with a pretentious (but nice) co-worker, who thinks he's "the leader" in our group. He doesn't consider other's input and deems whatever he thinks to be the right and only way to do things. Only 6 more days till sayonara.

UGHHHHH I JUST NEED A BREAK FROM PEOPLE

i hate being such a jealous person, its such a fucking pathetic trait to possess. im pretty sure i pity myself the most out of anyone else lol

You all heard about this Hollywood Vampires group with Johnny Depp, Alice Cooper and Joe Perry? They just released their album of cover songs and it sounds ATROCIOUS. That production... those soulless guitars... God have mercy on their souls because they brickwalled it to DEATH. It's unlistenable, you idiots. Are you all deaf? Or who approved this trash?

:angry: !! :angry:! :angry:!!!:angry:!

Listen for yourselves, but be cautious of ear bleeding

Why the fuck doesn't work my account of AG anymore?! Nevermind, thank god you can fool most sides if you know how to abuse google. I got the PDF also without working account. X3

Filthy rain. You become filthy by rain.

GREED
THE GROWN UPS TRY TO MAKE MONEY FROM PURE AND CHILDISH DREAMS
WE KEEP ON LIVING WITHOUT REALIZING

GREED
THE TEACHER SAID THAT WE'RE ALL EQUAL SINCE WE WERE BORN
HE WAS ONLY READING OUT WHAT
WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN THE BOOK

That Asian swagger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Idk what exactly I should feel when I realize/notice these bothersome things:

1) You have dabbled around with Ubuntu/Linux for years because hey yeah, uni and your major!

2) After you FINALLY replaced your shitty laptop's OS with *latest* Ubuntu...your comp complains about your own wi-fi modem/network being OUT OF RANGE

3) You cannot come up with options on how to solve this problem thru offline means (albeit the fact that you should have known the best because YOU'VE STUDIED THIS DUDE)

...guess I need to find someone's wifi to use and to fool around with my settings/network card, boo!

Idk what exactly I should feel when I realize/notice these bothersome things:

1) You have dabbled around with Ubuntu/Linux for years because hey yeah, uni and your major!

2) After you FINALLY replaced your shitty laptop's OS with *latest* Ubuntu...your comp complains about your own wi-fi modem/network being OUT OF RANGE

3) You cannot come up with options on how to solve this problem thru offline means (albeit the fact that you should have known the best because YOU'VE STUDIED THIS DUDE)

...guess I need to find someone's wifi to use and to fool around with my settings/network card, boo!

So a comp sci major didn't think to check for hardware compatibility before nuking the system? Wow...tell that n00b to get an ethernet cord and re-do the installation with the latest LTS version of Ubuntu. Specify LTS.

Normally Ubuntu is good about handling these things but with specific configurations it acts up. You should always make sure your hardware is supported before completely destroying and restoring the operating system.