zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I might have a personal computer by next week! I haven't had one for YEARS, its partially what's stunted the growth of my music exploration. I am so excited........ to then save $ and buy Skyrim.

...I have a feeling that if Aferni is saying "lolwut" to something, it's probably extremely weird lol

^very weird

whats her MH username

wish i knew

LMFAO @ THEM PANTS

TF ARE THOSE PLEASE GET OUT WIITH THOSE FUCKIN DISCO PANTS LMAOOOOO

Furik avi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

scream queens was so much better than i thought, its like a North american posh ver of scary movie 1. love it

also shit on AHS freak show, and mtv's TW and Scream all in just 2 eps

Also NBC continues to have balls, After Aquarius one of the best shows i ever watched, at least first season, they have come out gun blazing with there new show The Player, giving those old big fans of griimm the juicyness they needed. Also regard NBC even with Robbie heros still is nothing good, just more watchable tv

Thank you So much for Header Image M-H I will never complain about sig pic size again.

So it turns out, it's not them. It's me, everyone who drops me becomes so much happier. I always knew I was shit.

MV5BOTg3Mzk5ODQ0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ5 If i had a child

angst-kei in 3, 2, 1...

im good until i see ur fucking face then i realize how badly i'd wanna slash u up u fucking piece of shit

yet i dont have the will to remove u from my contacts and cut u off because you'd be upset and i dont wanna hurt u either because ur too fucking stupid to know any better that u hurt me.

angst-kei in 3, 2, 1...

im good until i see ur fucking face then i realize how badly i'd wanna slash u up u fucking piece of shit

yet i dont have the will to remove u from my contacts and cut u off because you'd be upset and i dont wanna hurt u either because ur too fucking stupid to know any better that u hurt me.

This is none of my business, but I'm going to butt in anyways.

Have you tried honestly talking to this person and telling them how you feel?

Unless you're dealing with some kind of abusive relationship (physical, psychological, or emotional), then I would say talk to them. From personal experience, I've come to believe that cutting people off is rarely necessary, and just inspires more animosity and negative feelings. It's better to just talk to people so you get an idea of where you stand with each other (or just to put them in their place, ha). I've cut very few people off in life, but I do regret some of them because I feel as if I could've handled it better than just severing ties completely.

also, don't feel inclined to answer this. I just feel like waffling atm.