zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

As male I have to admit that sounds pretty nice and cute.

thank you!

OMFG can they stop show my sexy honeybum looking so damm good. goshhhhh i cant take the yummmm

Everything is updated

The new week didn't even start yet still it makes me already to want to vomit like the girl in The Exorcist. It's really time to get a new job so I can leave this fucking office with a boss and an office manager thinking they're ruling North Korea.

im seriously addicted to until dawn now i cant wait until i get it  im likely gonna get everyone killed lmao..im thinking about getting life is strange too...

asadjl but im soo happy right now! i earn this damn ps4!! 

When does college get fun?

Who lied to you and told you college was all fun?

College is going to be some of the most rewarding times in your life. You'll have plenty of fun moments but there is a lot of work, stress, and pressure involved. Don't forget that you went there (and are presumably spending a ton of money) primarily to learn. If there wasn't a ton of work involved, you wouldn't encounter the experiences that would mold you into a more well-rounded person, which is the entire point of going to college. If you feel like you're sinking and unprepared, you're doing it right.

#BlackDollsFunFacts There is no hottest guy.

Sometimes shooting people in the face should be allowed as legitimate way to react to people's unbelievable idiocy...

Who lied to you and told you college was all fun?

College is going to be some of the most rewarding times in your life. You'll have plenty of fun moments but there is a lot of work, stress, and pressure involved. Don't forget that you went there (and are presumably spending a ton of money) primarily to learn. If there wasn't a ton of work involved, you wouldn't encounter the experiences that would mold you into a more well-rounded person, which is the entire point of going to college. If you feel like you're sinking and unprepared, you're doing it right.

I do feel like I'm having trouble managing schoolwork and personal life. But it's all about time mangment as we all get the same 24 hours.

I do feel like I'm having trouble managing schoolwork and personal life. But it's all about time mangment as we all get the same 24 hours.

You will get better at this! Trust me.

As someone who finished the soul-sucking excursion into hell that is higher education, focus on school first and fit personal life around that. That makes managing your time much easier because you won't have conflicting priorities with competing deadlines. That doesn't mean to not have a personal life - definitely go out and get drunk - but it's about having the maturity to know when to go have fun and when to get serious. I knew people I went to college with that prioritized partying over studying and they failed out of university very fast.

Also, don't take pride in pulling "all-nighters". Avoid them at all costs because they fuck up your sleeping schedule and make it hard to manage things. I worked four jobs, was an RA, and had a full-time course load in CS and still managed to graduate with a 3.0 without ever having to stay up all night once. Bragging about staying up all night to finish something is a more pompous way of saying "I still don't know how to manage my time".

Also talk to your RA's. They're cool people (like me) who are students just like you and aren't out to get you. If you make their life easy, they will make yours easy in return.

#zeustips4uni

You will get better at this! Trust me.

As someone who finished the soul-sucking excursion into hell that is higher education, focus on school first and fit personal life around that. That makes managing your time much easier because you won't have conflicting priorities with competing deadlines. That doesn't mean to not have a personal life - definitely go out and get drunk - but it's about having the maturity to know when to go have fun and when to get serious. I knew people I went to college with that prioritized partying over studying and they failed out of university very fast.

Also, don't take pride in pulling "all-nighters". Avoid them at all costs because they fuck up your sleeping schedule and make it hard to manage things. I worked four jobs, was an RA, and had a full-time course load in CS and still managed to graduate with a 3.0 without ever having to stay up all night once. Bragging about staying up all night to finish something is a more pompous way of saying "I still don't know how to manage my time".

Also talk to your RA's. They're cool people (like me) who are students just like you and aren't out to get you. If you make their life easy, they will make yours easy in return.

#zeustips4uni

got any tips on how to impress you?  because I want to be friends with a God. Will pizza bribes work?

got any tips on how to impress you?  because I want to be friends with a God. Will pizza bribes work?

Just follow the rules, start great conversation, and have fun here. I'm an easy god to please.

Now if you know my other weakness I'm in trouble.

I want more of AvelCainxLycaon </3

COYx6jtVEAQ9VWJ.jpg

Yuuki training them hoes. Great pic also

Them them bitches step their vocal game up (TELL THEM BITCHES GO STEP THEIR VOCAL GAME UP)