zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

^that newb just happened to rush some things a bit due to his courses mostly requiring goddamn ubuntu to be installed (or else you will be kicked because "Windows is for pussies")

I should have realized after chitchatting with @Biopanda that I'd emulate a few things from C++ on C# (without attempting to change my OS and go for terminal rampage)...sorta

(still rolling on my IDE like a real amateur!)

all these tricks is my sons naw yall my stepson, cause yall looking like some bums

^that newb just happened to rush some things a bit due to his courses mostly requiring goddamn ubuntu to be installed (or else you will be kicked because "Windows is for pussies")

I should have realized after chitchatting with @Biopanda that I'd emulate a few things from C++ on C# (without attempting to change my OS and go for terminal rampage)...sorta

He could have just used Virtualbox and swapped Ubuntu for Lubuntu to use fewer resources. Most things can be done on the command line in Linux, including programming. That's how it was done back in the old days. If his computer was really old he could have just gone full command-line virtual machines. Tell him to check those out too and to get very familiar with it.

What are you emulating?

it's not enough to just have officail groups, we gotta have tv shows putting songs out too, korea is just turned the fuck up

Update:

I've managed to get my OS with all components avec wi-fi too working like a charm (without reinstalling ubuntu, *wink* @Zeus! Pretzels' getting happyzels right nao! ^^; (I know, very cringeworthy "pun")

#BlackdollFunFacts caressing your boobs are just as hot as a crotch grab/tap

Regardless of what I said before, I'll probably end up missing DuelJewel, since I still enjoy listening to their older music and to Hayato's voice; it always makes me feel kinda nostalgic. Even though some of their production is quite lame, they still have some of the nicest songs in VK. Think I should check their last releases as well...

Hopefully I won't get disappointed  :P

There comes a point where you're just sick and tired of excuses

"so i found out you were dating ------ guy. couldnt you of at least told me???"

"Yeah.... it was sudden"

"But you've had four days to tell me...?"

[No Reply]

--- I spent an entire day deciding if i was going to carry on chatting to this chick. If she was worth my time. I just decided that I dont care for the drama so im burning that motherfucking bridge. Its surprising to me as its coming from someone who has abandonment issues.....

We had a good talk. we talked all night for dayz. Part of me thinks she wanted to see if he turned out to be an asshole before coming back to me but I dont play them games.

Nothing of value was lost. I started with nothing and i still have no fucks to give.

::EDIT::

Im always hesitant to burn a bridge. I always wonder if there are ways to rebuild or salvage things as I hate regrets. But some things just have to be done and move forward rather than be bound by the chains of regret.

i wonder if this season of who will be as good as the last season of who.

#fuckTORCHwood thank god it got set on fire and died cause it burned not in a good way

Favorite sad song.
I've really been feeling like this song lately.

(Note: title is misleading and it's not actually a music video)

2015 just keeps getting

slay baby baby slay

Should've listened to you when you told me to kill myself.

holly shit that's deep

These bitches need to stop with this hot comeback to the screen saying "get on your knees" fuckig dickheads

scream queens was so much better than i thought, its like a North american posh ver of scary movie 1. love it