zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

hahahaha what a fucking joke, i always thought you were a dumb ass ugly bitch anyway, Like nicki says go suck a big dick, dumbass hoe! Ughh where my wet wips at, this stinky bum try to touch me!

Perfect shot, Yuuki carrying Yo-ka in princess style.. I'm done

looks more like just an upperclass woman

Edited by blackdoll

I didn't know Lady gaga had that body, and she def peaked my interest with her bone structure....

Also blackdoll has kinda lied, crushes are not for lames, cause im not over mine, the bastard/bitch still has my heart per say. Casted a magic spell without knowing and stole It from Queen Key.............. -___- Key's barrier only works on the intentional.

the 2 voices that always calm me down when im feeling shitty are mako and temari's; i call them my angels for a reason yeah i sound crazy suck my ass

the 2 voices that always calm me down when im feeling shitty are mako and temari's; i call them my angels for a reason yeah i sound crazy suck my ass

emmy is master race.

it is the weebening

may    I   w e e b  aswell o' paradokkusu sama? lul

may    I   w e e b  aswell o' paradokkusu sama? lul

haha i saw your post before you had the chance to edit doombox to paradoxal :D:D

no one can escape the weebening

REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM

haha i saw your post before you had the chance to edit doombox to paradoxal :D:D

no one can escape the weebening

REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM

omg forgive my half sleeping fingers xD

LOADING WEEBENING TYPE:TBS

Weebening  progress  bar  at  80%

█████ 80% 

[S]TRIPPER  [S]TRIPPER [S]TRIPPER  [S]TRIPPER [S]TRIPPER  [S]TRIPPER

Alright alright alright, well this is entertaining xD

Got soooo confused at first omfg desuuuu~
(only weeaboo thing I can bring myself to do ._. DESUUUUU~)

I feel so depressed.... I really feel like I don't want to live.

But what's the point, right? No one cares about you at the end of the day.

You're just one in what..fucking 6 billion people that can easily be replaced?

This is gonna sound super cheesy but, I've been there (that place where you give up on life and yourself) and things will get better. You're not as easily replaceable as you think. But most of all, you gotta care about you. It sounds kinda stupid but you only get to ride the flying rock in space once, lots can happen after today. Lots of good things can still happen if you give them a chance.

On October 13, 2015 at 11:51 AM, ドゥーム❒ said:

This is gonna sound super cheesy but, I've been there (that place where you give up on life and yourself) and things will get better. You're not as easily replaceable as you think. But most of all, you gotta care about you. It sounds kinda stupid but you only get to ride the flying rock in space once, lots can happen after today. Lots of good things can still happen if you give them a chance.

。。。

Edited by vanivani

It's true that when you look at the world, you're just one person amongst others, but that does not mean that you have no value, that's what I believe. I imagine that what you must be going through must be really hard on you, but please take care of yourself. Even though it can seem desperate right now, life is full of ups and down, and I am certain that there's still a lot of good things which can come in your life as long as you don't give up. And if you need anyone to talk to, you have a great community here, and we take care of each other. We are your friends, and we care ^^

*shoulder pats*

Seconding both what doombox and Kira said! I believe you have inherent value by virtue of your very existence, although it may be difficult to believe what with how the world tries to tell you what's valuable and what's not. But this is why self-love is so important. You really have to build yourself up and shield yourself from the negativity. It's difficult, but keep living. It will get better! Hang in there! ;__;