zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Which is weird because there's one user that would shame someone about having tribal tattoos or something and another shaming someone for not learning the language of a country they are visiting. I believe the latter was in response to an auto-translating application where you can take a screen shot of a sign and it will translate for you. However, with their ever changing definition of buzzwords, wouldn't learning a language of a different country constitute as cultural appropriation?

Also, when I call them tumblies, it's mostly because I don't know what the users call themselves.

This is one reason I steer clear of tumblr when it comes to most "issues". It's filled to the brim with strawman arguments, straight-up delusions, and hive-minded idiocy. Personally, I think "cultural appropriation" is absolute bullshit altogether.

tumblr talks about issues? I thought it was just for sharing random stuff. Aren't most things under posts either reposts or like? I rarely see any comments about other posts.

tumblr talks about issues? I thought it was just for sharing random stuff. Aren't most things under posts either reposts or like? I rarely see any comments about other posts.

Keep it that way.

Which is weird because there's one user that would shame someone about having tribal tattoos or something and another shaming someone for not learning the language of a country they are visiting. I believe the latter was in response to an auto-translating application where you can take a screen shot of a sign and it will translate for you. However, with their ever changing definition of buzzwords, wouldn't learning a language of a different country constitute as cultural appropriation?

Also, when I call them tumblies, it's mostly because I don't know what the users call themselves.

I was always fond of tumblrina myself.

If you're seeing all of this on Tumblr, you're really following the wrong people and looking in the wrong direction. I only follow blogs about videogames and I rarely see any arguments at all.

That just means you are a part of the problematic people oppressing the rest, ''gamers'' are the worst of all.............. absolute monsters, demons.......

my head bursting open call a doctor *headache* urgh

Now you reminded me of MBHI 

THE TRACK  WE'LL NEVER RECEIVE THETRACKTHATIANTICIPATEDSOHEAVILYDANGYOUSHIRO 

Now you reminded me of MBHI 

THE TRACK  WE'LL NEVER RECEIVE THETRACKTHATIANTICIPATEDSOHEAVILYDANGYOUSHIRO 

That's because I WAS REFERING TO MBHI FOOL lol

but yeah that's not funny </3 ;(

No one said we will never be able to hear it mbhi is not dead yet #wtffamIeventalkingwearefucked #hopedieslast

half of social justice tumblr makes practical sense and the other half of it still makes some sense, its just fucking stupid.

i have a love/hate relationship with political correctness

"I-I-I wanna give you one last option

I-I-I wanna give you one last chance
If-if you're looking for the main attraction
Just hold on tight and let me do my dance
If you want it, I'm gonna be
Va va voom voom
If you got it, you got it
You got that boom boom?" The story of my life right know since i started leaving the house again. Even though i not a fan of Nicki minaj cause the whole big p**** thing, holy shit that song is so good and lyrics are so true, que the bodyrolls, and hips.

Scream queens is like the best show ever, and Chanel is my Best friend

MV5BMTQ5MzU5NTE5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjE0 Slay Feminism

I bought myself a jacket yesterday, and despite my age this is the first time in my whole life I've spent money on a jacket. I'm not used to wearing jacket, and for the past 12-13 years I've been dressing the same in both summer and winter, with the exception of a hat, gloves and woolen socks during winter. Other than that I'm used to just wearing the same no matter if it's -25c or 25c. T-shirt, hoodie (often an open zipper hoodie), pants and regular shoes. I'm curious to see how this will go and how much I'll actually use it, though. But knowing myself and considering I am a cheap fuck and this one was quite expensive, I'll probably use it a lot just becuase I know I spent money on it. :P

Also, I am seeing E-Type live tomrrow. Should be lots of fun.

Guest lynchisizer

The new Escape The Fate album is just immature, blegh...

there has literally never been a time when escape the fate wasn't immature