CAT5

DIMLIM gt. retsu Departs

Rets see if he was really the problem, but to be more realistic DIMLIM is probably disbanding now.

He is talented but the main problem IMO was probably the lack of second guitar and a bass and I hope that with other people taking the lead he can focus on producing what he is actually good at!

I am more excited in seeing what is Sho's move from now, especially since he is not a social media person I hope he doesnt just vanish

1 hour ago, Romlaw said:

Rets see if he was really the problem, but to be more realistic DIMLIM is probably disbanding now.

He is talented but the main problem IMO was probably the lack of second guitar and a bass and I hope that with other people taking the lead he can focus on producing what he is actually good at!

I am more excited in seeing what is Sho's move from now, especially since he is not a social media person I hope he doesnt just vanish

Yeah I think the most expected thing is that they'll disband because it's pretty hard recovering with only what, two members left? Still a pity they were so talented smh but also I think it's for the best rn. And as you say I too will be keeping an eye on Sho because he's an amazing vocalist

1 hour ago, Trombe said:

scheduled 6/24/20

Please, at least try a little harder when reviving Trombe. He always wrote the date nicely, e.g. 2020/06/24, not the retarded american (?) way.

7 minutes ago, filth_y said:

Please, at least try a little harder when reviving Trombe. He always wrote the date nicely, e.g. 2020/06/24, not the retarded american (?) way.

That way is also stupid. It should be day, month, year. SMALLEST TO BIGGEST. 

1 minute ago, platy said:

That way is also stupid. It should be day, month, year. SMALLEST TO BIGGEST. 

If you organize things, e.g. files / albums, I think its convenient if they are in order by year, month, day. Otherwise you will have stuff randomly all over the place, no?

7 minutes ago, filth_y said:

If you organize things, e.g. files / albums, I think its convenient if they are in order by year, month, day. Otherwise you will have stuff randomly all over the place, no?

This is not about organizing things, but about someone leaving a band.

Also, can't wait for this new project. Hopefully, it will sound way better than Dimlim.

Edited by IGM_Oficial