Jump to content
Spike760

Dir en grey

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Tokage said:

say what you want - even with the absolute scraps they've been feeding the fans they've still somehow managed to do more during the pandemic than THE GODZETTE

I'm kinda upset they didn't announce shit ever since ruki's wuhan merch factory went on the covid quarantine hiatus, but it's the same band that blessed us with toxic and its lead singles back in the day.

 

I've defaulted to having no expectations for them in the first place and it helps open up space for potential positive surprises etc etc etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Seelentau said:

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b514679511

 

VULGAR LP for sale atm... first time I've ever seen it appear online

But I don't have 500€ lying around, that's two months rent ><

Very cool but mad price. Still haven't put together £200-£300 for the latest single either. 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, nekkichi said:

I'm kinda upset they didn't announce shit ever since ruki's wuhan merch factory went on the covid quarantine hiatus, but it's the same band that blessed us with toxic and its lead singles back in the day.

You misspelled  Beautiful Deformity. But I forgive you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What were there like 10 copies of that Vulgar LP? I'd be surprised if it actually sounded good tbh. Hard to imagine the band would front the money to properly master that for vinyl for a giveaway. Would love to see it get a proper pressing someday though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, the novelty of owning rarez 😅😅

 

Anyone who owns that kinda stuffs better have elaborate legal plan  how they will inherit the goods and to whom in case something happen to them sinc eit is pretty much an investment. Otherwise those millions spent can always end up in salvation army or something 😂😂😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Furik said:

Excuse me... HOW much?!

About $600, I think.

Money can be exchanged for goods and services.

 

3 hours ago, LIDL said:

Ah, the novelty of owning rarez 😅😅

 

Anyone who owns that kinda stuffs better have elaborate legal plan  how they will inherit the goods and to whom in case something happen to them sinc eit is pretty much an investment. Otherwise those millions spent can always end up in salvation army or something 😂😂😂 

I'd leave it all to my friend, who's also a fan of the band and would know how much it meant to me. :)

Edited by Seelentau

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2020 at 1:17 AM, Seelentau said:

.

 

I'd leave it all to my friend, who's also a fan of the band and would know how much it meant to me. :)

Honestly that is the best way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2020 at 3:16 PM, LIDL said:

Ah, the novelty of owning rarez 😅😅

 

Anyone who owns that kinda stuffs better have elaborate legal plan  how they will inherit the goods and to whom in case something happen to them sinc eit is pretty much an investment. Otherwise those millions spent can always end up in salvation army or something 😂😂😂 

Have thought about this myself, as I own a good handful of pretty rare albums/dvds/video games that will be able to be sold for good money so it'd be a crime to just have it all end up in a charity shop or something..... fffffffffffff that! haha. A couple of my mates have already started sorting this apparently, like one mate was telling me how he's got an excel spreadsheet which lists his comic book collection and how much everything is worth in case he dies unexpectedly and ends up leaving this stuff to his family or whatever. hahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...