jon_jonz

BORN is disbanding @ 2016/05/26

They've had an amazing career and this was bound to happen eventually.

as BORN once said:

I hope you're satisfied?

and I am, You will be missed BORN <3

the only thing i remember when i think of these guys is that RIDICULOUS kool-aid vampire man costume the singer wore once and thats all lmao, but its still weird to see them go, feels like they always were just... there, kind of

I don't have any word for saying now, my heart is broken....
I wanted to feel strong for them, but it seems so hard now, I'm just crying....

First Lycaon...
Now BORN....

I don't have heart for this.

If some of you guys think they are ridiculous, that they are mediocre, why don't you keep your opinion to you? I doubt someone that like the band is going to enjoy your shit comment here. Not going to talk about the ones trying to be funny/troll that fail hard. Here, is the place for you to comment about this!

Respect.

Ugh, they were one of the first bands that I got into as soon as I opened up to Visual Kei and there are quite a few memories attached to them and their music for me. This is definitely a shock, it always seemed to me like they would be around for at least another ten years in one form or another. 

this is a dream right? 

I thought BORN was doing good and that the members got along well. 2016 sucks hard core now :|

Ryoga saying they couldn't get along? They've been around (as each other not under the name BORN) for 9 years. WHats with everyone ending in May?

*ponders what tanuki thinks is up*

I need more info D;

F*CK ME!!

Why does every better band or a band that seems to go the rigt way end up DISBANDING ! ://///

cos 2016 is the apocalypse of vk T_T

lol people were saying that back in 2008-2009 XD Oh how funny a thing time is huh?

is it me or does it seem so many bands are disbanding in 6 weeks period vs than all of 08/09 ? D:

Really sad about this... kept dreaming they would do another album. Here's hoping for a compilation of those ten or so singles they released in a row, none of which appeared anywhere else.

I tried about 10 times to get into Born, and while a few songs caught my ear, they never worked their way into my heart.  Unfortunate to hear they are disbanding, but I am not too heartbroken.

lmao every time a semi-big (or semi-big on MH at least) band disbands people straight away start hollerin about how VK is dying

Hey guys, let's not derail the topic and let's also try to be respectful towards the band and the fans of the band.

While everyone's opinions are valid, stop and think to yourself "is this really a good time and place to express my opinion?", "Will my opinion add anything of value at the present?". It's never pleasant when one of your favorites are going away, so at least try to be considerate of the fans. 

BORN ONEMAN LIVE 2016 NEO SCREAM ~THE BLACK POPULAR~ @新宿ReNY (2016.01.23)

3G5A05402.jpg

3G5A0297-1-600x400.jpg

3G5A0314-400x600.jpg

IMG_8967-1-400x600.jpg

3G5A0310-1-600x400.jpg

3G5A0379-1-600x400.jpg

6086e2573e4d292cc045e8e2af69646e-1.jpg

◆SETLIST◆

01.BECAUSE

02.Extremely waltz

03.Vermin’s cry

04.more Deep

05.RED DESIRE

06.壊死

07.剥愛のスローモーション

08.foxy foxy

09.嫌

10.殉恋歌

11.排梳ノ蝶

12.THE STALIN

13.BLASTED ANIMALS

14.Criminal Berry

15.零未来-zero Asu-

16.BREAKTHROUGH

17.DIRTY STACKER

EN1

01.Innocent Bullet

02.Rotten cherry

03.黒蟻

04.春煌花-SAKURA-

05.Recall the mind

06.RADICAL HYSTERIA

07.HONESTY

EN2

01.ケミカルロマンス

Wow, so shocking news. They were one of my favorite bands back in 2011~2012, alongside with DELUHI and GALEYD. Now sadly all of the three are gone =/

Aside from their disbandment being a sad thing, I admit their last releases (let's say... in the last three or four years?) were very disapointing. But still I didn't think they would disband. Good luck to all of them in whatever they are gonna do after they disband.

first lycaon,then bfn, then log, then born, whose next daizystripper? Codomo Dragon? Golden Bomben ? The Gazette?

the GazettE surely not. They've been around for more than 10 years without member changing, and they are now touring worldwide. I don't think they are ready to stop.