Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

Well it had some vibrato followed by what I can only describe as the scream that yohio does ( lol ) and followed by a classic metalcore "OH!!!" transition to a breakdown. I'm game if they keep it fun throwing all bunch of shit in and not be boring as fuck like Lynch. Listening to a Lynch album all the way through is like the musical equivalent of living on macaroni for an entire week.

It's like you'd expect Ruki's melodies to get sappy at some point but it never drags into that, the falsetto parts at 3:00 give me hope that he can be really interesting on this release

Hard pass on that rip....

I couldn't even make it through a minute.

I'll gladly wait till the album drops.

Also, NO LYNCH SLANDER SHALL PROSPER.

+1

+hazuki slay

yeah this rip is rlly rough but HOLY those riffs are some serious SHIT \m/

tbh im just waiting for DEUX, thats all i really want to hear at this point.

Based on this, OMINOUS and the DEUX bootleg this could be the album I have always wanted from them. High hopes! Especially since I spent $75 on the 2 dvd version.

some pretty solid riffs, really good drumwork, and most importantly some really catchy melodies, I'm really hyped for this guys, 4 days to go !

Hmmmm guess I'll pass on the radio rip seeing as the cd is coming out rather soon. I already assumed the album would be good anyway so I'll just wait to be blown away soon enough.

I don't know what Ruki has been doing with his voice...BUT MY GOD KEEP DOING IT! He sounds so much more awesome! This album sounds great so far! Not that I ever doubted them BUT MY GOD! This is some good stuff thus far!

Listening to/watching their last live I thoguht Ruki had planned to use more growls and screams because their seemed to be a lot more added to that live DVD "ーSaiteigiー". I mean even that scream in the beginning of DIm Scene, which I love, he did the best yet, and the growls on "Before I Decay" I was impressed.

I've never really been a huge fan of theirs. Sure there are some songs that I really loved from them but I never heard an album that just blew me away all the way through. This has that potential for me though. Never thought I'd actually be this excited for a gazette album.

...The previews aren't playing for me, anyone else got that problem? ;(

...The previews aren't playing for me, anyone else got that problem? ;(

It works fine for me.

I am using chrome.

Sometimes it is the browsers, but not always.