LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

you make me wish to grow my hair down to my waist again....

Omg when I saw you replied to this post I was like "Yay finally he had the courage to post himself in here!!"

You can't imagine how disappointed I was :(

you make me wish to grow my hair down to my waist again....

Haha, just do it! :D

Haha, just do it! :D

Its takes a lot of dedication to grow it that long. I usually cant stand having my hair even mid length because its just so thick and wire'ry that it makes it difficult to manage

Me with a creeper face...

20140303_170149_zps6587bf59.jpg

Excuse the outfit - I tend to dress down at home, If the house was empty Id be naked

Looking handsome! :3

Recently the spring sun was shining into my apartment again and I was almost blinded trying to take a sunny picture of myself.

2ymxac3.jpg

I'm like an axolotl. Simply not used to any light brighter than that of my computer screen.

Your eyes remind me of my neighbours tabby cat....

Wow hyura you're soooo pretty!! :3

You remind me of Florence Welch, hyura, and that's a good thing!

Your eyes remind me of my neighbours tabby cat....

;O; Awww thank you people! I'm not the most confident person around so being called pretty and compared to beautiful red haired women and handsome neighbours cats just made my day. orz

I'm still amazed how everyone in this forum is so goodlooking by the way. :o Internet people are way better than their reputation.

Also I want to touch that cat's nose.

;O; Awww thank you people! I'm not the most confident person around so being called pretty and compared to beautiful red haired women and handsome neighbours cats just made my day. orz

I'm still amazed how everyone in this forum is so goodlooking by the way. :o Internet people are way better than their reputation.

Also I want to touch that cat's nose.

hush, red heads are awsum

Recently the spring sun was shining into my apartment again and I was almost blinded trying to take a sunny picture of myself.

2ymxac3.jpg

I'm like an axolotl. Simply not used to any light brighter than that of my computer screen.

Holy.... :wub:

i dont think i ever posted this pic on here. i look pale as hell and slightly girly but ayyyy idgaf

[egg hell]

sw3OjYc.gif

welcome 2 mh 

oh hai, but youre a few months late for that :P

i dont think i ever posted this pic on here. i look pale as hell and slightly girly but ayyyy idgaf

tumblr_myl9gbGza41r85103o1_500.jpg

Dont take this the wrong way - but you remind me of the ginger kid from harry potter.... Youre much more handsomely manly of course.