LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

tumblr_n0hbs8TiH41qj7k45o1_r1_400.jpg

Excuse my weird gaze and the angle, taking a photo with a dslr camera is difficult. Also I need a new haircut >_<

I dated a chick that looked abit like you - relationship only lasted 2 weeks sadly.

I dated a chick that looked abit like you - relationship only lasted 2 weeks sadly.

Haha…  not only do I seem to have some of the looks in common but I am not a relationship type of person either XD

We are still good friends though. We stopped talking for 6 years because she thought i was trying to break her and her current bf back then up. I was but only becase he was an asshole totally treated her like crap and i tried in vain to stop it from happening. In the end i turned and said that if she wouldn't listen then i wouldnt be around to watch her suffer. Took her 6 years to contact me and apologise for being a fool and ignoring me

1005365_10201493055676499_857427038_n.jp

Me (No glasses) just wake up and take this pic some days ago HAHAHAHA

If that guy in your profile pic is a j-rocker (and not you:D) then I must say you really look like him! Your lips and nose are very similar and as far as I can see anything from the picture even your heads have kinda similar shapes!

Please consider cosplaying him :3

If that guy in your profile pic is a j-rocker (and not you:D) then I must say you really look like him! Your lips and nose are very similar and as far as I can see anything from the picture even your heads have kinda similar shapes!

Please consider cosplaying him :3

Oh thanks, but I'm not cosplay of Ryutaro (Vocal Plastic tree band) HAHAHHAH <3 

1005365_10201493055676499_857427038_n.jp

Me (No glasses) just wake up and take this pic some days ago HAHAHAHA

For some reason you remind me of Matthew Settle - the guy who played capt. Speirs in band of brothers

I dont know why you sound so mad but he was quite the bad ass. And so was the origin capt. Speirs who passed away in 2007

I'm really suprised for some people tell me about (You looks / you remember someone) lol

YES! I want to see duck face Ito.... and I have absolutely no idea why..... and despite this nagging feeling that I'll need a few gallons of eye bleach...............