LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

Overcuteness Ito-sama :lolita_love:  !

I've taken lots of selfies lately lol. here's Nerdy (?) Linh :P

BgNt6A_IMAAAPgV.jpg

And well, because of Valentine's day is coming soon, a special love-sign for you guys. :P

1660288_663001843741188_121391312_n.jpg

It snowed in Seattle recently. Had to build a snowman.

HenryandI_2_zps0a375dba.jpg

At least you made use of the snow. That was the scariest drive from work ever. I hope it never snows in Seattle again. ;___;

PS: Nice mustache.

At least you made use of the snow. That was the scariest drive from work ever. I hope it never snows in Seattle again. ;___;

PS: Nice mustache.

Haha lol. I had a scary drive during work. I work at a pizza place and was out on a delivery when it really started to snow. The house I delivered to was at the bottom of a hill and on my way up I thought I was stuck.

PSS Thank you : 3

@RoseOfHizaki

OMG Yes

Haha lol. I had a scary drive during work. I work at a pizza place and was out on a delivery when it really started to snow. The house I delivered to was at the bottom of a hill and on my way up I thought I was stuck.

PSS Thank you : 3

Dear god. I'm originally from California so I mean I've always wanted to live in a place where it snowed. I take it back. But I'm glad you were safe, it was the up-hill and down--hill that got me on the way home. never again.

PSS...S: you're welcome

Here's some pics of me trying to look like a guy hahahahaa

1920008_667165999991439_815464150_n.jpg

1743550_667165436658162_1849575737_n.jpg

1622168_667164833324889_842858888_n.jpg

I actually really had fun making them yesterday. :'D

new color

LVfoCyw.jpg

Here's some pics of me trying to look like a guy hahahahaa

1920008_667165999991439_815464150_n.jpg

I actually really had fun making them yesterday. :'D

hmmmm I think you are guy if i didn't read "Here's some pics of me trying to look like a guy" (°o°;)

2r2w5zt.jpg

This is me with lips stained by red wine after getting fed up with physical chemistry.

Bonuspic: my right ear! There used to be a sixth piercing but it accidentally healed up. I had to take my piercings off for one hour because of a x-ray examination and I was too lazy to put the piercings back right away. It healed up in like two weeks (!!!!!) and I had had it for like 3 years or something........ Fml etc.

One day I'm gonna get my tragus pierced that's for sure.

fncrdl.jpg

EDIT// Satanhellshit666 there was white border showing on the other side of the pic so I edited it again and replaced it.

Edited by paradoxal

hmmmm I think you are guy if i didn't read "Here's some pics of me trying to look like a guy" (°o°;)

Haha, really? lol.

*GUY LOOK SUCCES* :D

Nice 'do, Catman!

lmao, randomly found myself on the website of a death metal band from Texas (they had a gig in my home town last summer, merch dude took my pic/name but I totally forgot about it since then XD).

http://www.severancemetal.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=181985462