LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

Guest mitsubana

tumblr_mwau3aor6z1qm8ikro2_250.jpgtumblr_mwau3aor6z1qm8ikro1_250.jpg

me and my girlfriend :333

Adorable~ You two are a cute couple!!

^Bet you are one of them :3

Hahaha... I actually don't think so.

I guess everyone's curious how I look though (maybe?) Was already thinking about showing a pic or not... but since my face already circulates around the web and some people here know who I am...

But behold: Super gawfic make-up and fail try at dark gloomy oldschool Visual kei. Also ruining your good and normal looking people rate.

tumblr_mwe6tz74Jb1qj7k45o8_500.jpg

I am sure i will regret this *lol*

I guess everyone's curious how I look though (maybe?) Was already thinking about showing a pic or not... but since my face already circulates around the web and some people here know who I am...

But behold: Super gawfic make-up and fail try at dark gloomy oldschool Visual kei. Also ruining your good and normal looking people rate.

mana sama female version. my wet dreams come true!

Awww. ;o;

I know you are an evil coldblooded goth but whenever I see you I want to poke your cheeks, because you have such a cute face.

Awww. ;o;

I know you are an evil coldblooded goth but whenever I see you I want to poke your cheeks, because you have such a cute face.

Actually I think this whenever I see you, especially when dressed as Hisui XD

@Gaz: Yup, that's a recent. From yesterday actually XDD

Also lol @ looking like Mana. Never really felt like I look like him (though I share the round face structure and big hair). And back in the time I was a huge Mana stan I was too stupid to dress nice (oh the memories of my "I am so kewl, different and edgy" phase...)

I've been very lazy lately.

Even my Halloween "costume" (I'd rather just call it a bunch of makeup piled on my face) was a bit sub-par, sadly.

(I'm the one on the left, the one of the right is my best friend. Well, I did do his makeup at least)

1395369_10202233986881870_1393875885_n.j

Also, this is my usual self. So there.

68663_10202054851723603_66241100_n.jpg

Nv76Wt8.jpgQKXMvin.jpgYV3GDwM.jpg

I wore a kebaya and had tons of make-up for today was my brother's graduation day. The kemben was made from a certain material which made my upper body look more stuffed than it actually is.. haha.

I wore a kebaya and had tons of make-up for today was my brother's graduation day. The kemben was made from a certain material which made my upper body look more stuffed than it actually is.. haha.

I hope you're paying for my funeral. :wink:

2ur9ydj.jpg

My palmtree-hair dried all wavy and visual after the rain. Worth a mirrorshot.

Rain or not, that is a fucking cute picture >.<

Finally look like normal person.

MXgx2aL.jpg

You look like you are deep in thought XD

Cool shot though!