JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New Single, New DVD & New Album

I assume there will be a European edition by JPU Records, right?

Otherwise, I will go with the cheap Taiwan Edition, it's pretty much the same as the Japanese Regular Edition. No need to pay 10€ extra only to have it printed in Japan...

Btw, cover artworks made me disappointed. They've always had portrait pictures of somebody on the cover, now they go with a ugly wolf?

http://www.monochrome-heaven.com/topic/19916-the-gazette-new-single-new-dvd-new-album/?p=298776

its on the previous site.

reading the last few posts helps sometimes.

Aoi: The album has been produced to sound pretty close to how we sound live. That's one of the things we were conscious of while working on it.

Uruha: This time, every member's individuality has been packed into the album. We used to only make conceptual albums, but this time it's more like back-to-basics this time. I think the albums brings out the good points of the band.

Taken from MTV81 interview

I think maybe he meant how their album follows a certain concept of sound, rather than imagery. Toxic was conceptual in the sense of it was all about the electronic sound. I could be wrong but that's my take on what he said cause they really haven't had an album that's really conceptual like, say, Alice Nine's GEMINI

I just want this album to be good.

I miss going crazy over whenever I hear a new song from Gazette....or I could just be out growing this whole jrock stuff.

Anyway I'm really hoping that there will be some nice heavy songs and maybe some jazzy ones. 

http://www.monochrome-heaven.com/topic/19916-the-gazette-new-single-new-dvd-new-album/?p=298776

its on the previous site.

reading the last few posts helps sometimes.

Thanks, I always read previous posts but this thread is so long I didn't knew they already announced it.

I follow their Facebook-page but perhaps I missed it. Great news anyway.

fadeleass_aph_main.PNG

The happy day for the GazettE’s overseas fans has come! The band has issued the Limited Edition of their OFFICIAL CALENDAR 2014. Pre-orders started on October 1st and are available till December 1st. Purchasing the calendar you will get an option to receive an A2-size poster with the image of your favourite band member you choose.

The Japanese version of HMV provides English guidance for purchasing the calendar.

Pre-order period: Oct.1st.10:00 - Dec.1st.23:00 (JPST)

Delivery schedule: Dec.25th.

Price: 2,800-JPY (TAX included)

Size: A2 (420×594mm) The actual size can be changed.

Source: jpopasia and edohsama

The DVD will also include the music video for the band's “INSIDE BEAST”, which is said to be a video exposing the two faces of the band's members. The particulars of the project have yet to be released, but are surely a highly anticipated feature for fans. 

Taken from BARKS website.

The DVD will also include the music video for the band's “INSIDE BEAST”, which is said to be a video exposing the two faces of the band's members. The particulars of the project have yet to be released, but are surely a highly anticipated feature for fans. 

Taken from BARKS website.

Now this was a bit confusing. Project, as in the PV?  If this is the DVD for the album then I doubt anyone ever expected anything but a PV or two. Long gone are the days of Road to Nameless Liberty

The two faces thing is obviously the band members in different costumes lawl

Secret project is actually The Gazette retelling the origin story of popular comic book villain Two-Face

A tip that they will never bother to read:

For real shockers, Gazette - do scenes where you expose yourselves without flamboyant attires and makeup while performing - a la "Cockroach PV - casual scenes with toilets" (except that their faces were covered there, I guess?).

Uruha's true colors aka his real face showing the so-called "eternal hangover"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYtsuQHVRas

The first scene, for reference

So, apparently, Tomo and K from BORN already have their hands on BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY. They think it's cool but that really doesn't tell us much other than the CD is done and the fact that they're ready means that the PV should be ready so we should be getting a preview or the full PV soon

Actually there was one time or two times when they were releasing  VORTEX and TOXIC sony music released both PV's sooner but i doubt it will happen with this one couse they are keeping everything quiet as never before...

Never full PV before the release date with the GazettE...

They have released full PVs off singles before the release date many times before (2 months earlier) a.k.a Stacked Rubbish/DIM - single PVs and certain TOXIC singles (Shiver, Pledge, Vortex...).

This one is just an exceptional case (considering they don't want to stream INSIDE BEAST pv on YT...?)

They have released full PVs off singles before the release date many times before (2 months earlier) a.k.a Stacked Rubbish/DIM - single PVs and certain TOXIC singles (Shiver, Pledge, Vortex...).

This one is just an exceptional case (considering they don't want to stream INSIDE BEAST pv on YT...?)

One thing is releasing the PV of a single and another completely different thing is releasing the PV of the "main" song of the album.

One thing is releasing the PV of a single and another completely different thing is releasing the PV of the "main" song of the album.

I think only SUICIDE CIRCUS was the only one if we dont cout previous releases..

Well the reason most things have been quiet for sometime was because of the World Tour. Now that it's over, we've been getting the rush of information like the release date, tracklist, song lengths, cover art, album spot. We have at least gotten previews a week or so before the release date for the album PVs so if we are going to get a preview, it'll be in the next 7 days

Well the reason most things have been quiet for sometime was because of the World Tour. Now that it's over, we've been getting the rush of information like the release date, tracklist, song lengths, cover art, album spot. We have at least gotten previews a week or so before the release date for the album PVs so if we are going to get a preview, it'll be in the next 7 days

Well it's not a big of deal anyway if we dont get the previews, then next week comes the album out, and some people get the copies sooner like always so im gonna wait and see what will happen. And maybe i will get the European copy of it its something special ^^

Well it's not a big of deal anyway if we dont get the previews, then next week comes the album out, and some people get the copies sooner like always so im gonna wait and see what will happen. And maybe i will get the European copy of it its something special ^^

True, even if the song PV came out, I wouldn't check it out anyway. I'm tired of getting the previews or the PV before the release, spamming the crap out of the song waiting for the release, and then being done with the song or skipping it when the release comes around. This goes for all the bands

True, even if the song PV came out, I wouldn't check it out anyway. I'm tired of getting the previews or the PV before the release, spamming the crap out of the song waiting for the release, and then being done with the song or skipping it when the release comes around. This goes for all the bands

True true , and we dont want to spoil the surprise of what the Gazette will bring us with this album, im pumped but dont want to be dissapointed , so if previews and PV comes out maybe i will skip it to till the release and then i give it a shot  :reddit: