JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New Single, New DVD & New Album

Can't see anything wrong with "Coda" but agreeing as well.

I can really tell that there are going to be TONS of SEs again. Also, super-vogue covers won't really help boost your respect to the higher level or so (certain bands have passed by with not-so-great covers but very cool audio content).

/ artsy Pretsy says: I can see a mutant in this cover - the title and the cover claim that the whole album is going to be one huge clusterfuck, I guess?

My problem with Coda is that it's slapping a form in music as the title. It's like calling a song "Verse" or "Chorus" -- it's unnecessary and bland. People would complain if bands starting calling their songs "Track 1, Track 2, etc.", and this is no different. I will concede, though, that because it's the last track it makes MORE sense; but it still doesn't really make sense.

My problem with Coda is that it's slapping a form in music as the title. It's like calling a song "Verse" or "Chorus" -- it's unnecessary and bland. People would complain if bands starting calling their songs "Track 1, Track 2, etc.", and this is no different. I will concede, though, that because it's the last track it makes MORE sense; but it still doesn't really make sense.

... Are you forgetting about UNTITLED? People had their qualms about that title name.

Awesome song title names as always. Not gonna be so quick to cum in my pants until I hear just what these songs are. Looks can be deceiving, especially with the GazettE. I'll chill.

Getting kinda darker than darkness vibes from the cover~ :D

Some interesting song titles in there btw. After the single's title track I'm somewhat looking forward to this. :)

Though probably without the decent music :emo:

Agreeing with Pretsy and relentless here, most of those titles are your usual case of "pick cool words from the English dictionary". The cover art is really nice, but as Presty said; that doesn't really mean anything when it comes to musical quality.

Though going to guess that would be digitally? Idk Europe probably gets a physical release of the regular though (like with TOXIC and DIVISION).

そして数日後アー写やSpotも解禁されますのでお待ちを!

Ruki wrote that the spot should be out in few days, so another waiting though, but it gets me more excited for whats to come..:^^

Durations of the songs:

01.MALFORMED BOX (1:27)
02.INSIDE BEAST (3:49)
03.UNTIL IT BURNS OUT (3:45)
04.DEVOURING ONE ANOTHER (3:29)
05.FADELESS (4:05)
06.REDO (3:49)
07.LAST HEAVEN (4:43)
08.LOSS (4:07)
09.THE STUPID TINY INSECT (2:59)
10.IN BLOSSOM (3:31)
11.鴉 (Karasu) (3:46)
12.黒く澄んだ空と残骸と片翅 (Kuroku Sunda Sora To Zangai To Katabane) (3:58)
13.TO DAZZLING DARKNESS (3:51)
14.CODA (2:45)

So INSIDE BEAST is the Main PV and the album got 2SE only looking great so far!

So I guess there will be only one PV with the intro included. 11 new songs are more than enough, I just hope it won't be a quantity > quality thing.

Btw I'm 100% sure THE STUPID TINY INSECT will be an awkward chugfest in the middle 

(and UNTIL IT BURNS OUT sounds like a Linkin Park cover).

A little Preview of their new look it looks quite amazing..to be honest...not much of change in Ruki look though,but he looks like a vampire xD...

1385075_597298070312023_588015273_n.jpg

Well, let's see how this turns out. Can never hurt to at least listen to it once. Unless it's really awful, but I expect some highs and lows anyway.

are they covering dir en grey's recent karasu cover for this album or they decided that RAVEN as a song title would somehow make this tracklist a little bit.... umm.... tacky?

not feeling that look btw, Ruki's hair is a mess and Aoi-chan needs to serve some linetrap realness to look good, wtf is this ~manly attire

Durations of the songs:

01.MALFORMED BOX (1:27)

02.INSIDE BEAST (3:49)

03.UNTIL IT BURNS OUT (3:45)

04.DEVOURING ONE ANOTHER (3:29)

05.FADELESS (4:05)

06.REDO (3:49)

07.LAST HEAVEN (4:43)

08.LOSS (4:07)

09.THE STUPID TINY INSECT (2:59)

10.IN BLOSSOM (3:31)

11.鴉 (3:46)

12.黒く澄んだ空と残骸と片翅 (3:58)

13.TO DAZZLING DARKNESS (3:51)

14.CODA (2:45)

Feeling iffy about this. All the songs are shorter than five minutes, first and last are SEs... but there is only one single track, unlike TOXIC, that had 4.

I was kind of hoping that FADELESS would be one of those non-album singles like REMEMBER THE URGE and BEFORE I DECAY. Not that I don't like FADELESS, I was just hoping the rest of the album would sound different.

The artwork does look cool, though. If I had the money, I'd definitely get the limited version. I'll probably just buy the album from iTunes, though.

Higher quality covers from Barks:

Limited edition

Standard edition

The lengths bother me cause that means that either there's going to be some short ballad in there or there isn't going to be a ballad (which is both an up and a down for me) I'm just hoping for some really good songs to rock out to

Aoi's look is the only one that actually strikes me reminiscent of the era around Stacked Rubbish here

I like the fact that there aren't songs over 5 minutes long. Ever since the switch to SONY GazettE ballads that were over 5 minutes long were incredibly boring. I miss ballads like Nakigahara.

It can also work out badly though, especially if songs seem to be going strong and then just randomly stop.

Guest Magatsu

wait wait wait 8975yen for the limited edition?

what's so special for the DVD bonus then oO

I'm excited for this. Fadeless was definitely an okay song, but I'm looking forward to that hopefully being the least good song on the album. The tracklist looks great. An intro and an outro is pretty standard fare so I am not surprised or let down by that. As far as there being no ballads over 5 minutes: Good. I loved Quiet, but it's main problem was length. 

My biggest wish for this one I think is that there's a song that provides the same ambiance as Chizuru or the entire Dim album..... A guy can dream, right?