JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New Single, New DVD & New Album

True true , and we dont want to spoil the surprise of what the Gazette will bring us with this album, im pumped but dont want to be dissapointed , so if previews and PV comes out maybe i will skip it to till the release and then i give it a shot  :reddit:

Yeah, but I do want to hear other people's reactions to the preview here. If the people of MH dislike it, then I will most likely love it. If they like it, I'll definitely love it haha

Wow, am I actually the only one who thinks that fadeless does sound like something new ? I think it's great, and its amazing that they still come up with stuff like this after 11 years 0_o

It's not about trying new stuff its about how they put the stuff together, if your new to Gazette try listening to older releases maybe the ones before they joyned  SONY...

It's not about trying new stuff its about how they put the stuff together, if your new to Gazette try listening to older releases maybe the ones before they joyned  SONY...

Yeah maybe it has something to do with me being kinda new to the GazettE. I've only started listening to them since TOXIC. xD

I have listened to almost all of their older albums though, and they've clearly changed. All I wanna say is, everyone should take into consideration that it's really hard for a band to keep making "good" music if half of the people complain that they've changed too much when they release something new, while the other half says they sound too similair to old releases when they release something more typical.

Hard to tell  Gazette is the most popular J-rock band for me in Europe and JP so every new release goes under spotlight.., so thats why so many people gudge them becouse every fan wants something to listen to...

i like the preview , very looking forward 

a side note ... it has a strong resemblance to limpbizkit's "the truth" but a faster pace with a darker tone -

ahh only a week left ? or so -

One week till the war in this thread or the review thread will begin ..^^

9 days until the review thread blows up with The GazettE's album where the majority (90/10) will be either A) Calling the GazettE generic, B) Telling them to disband, or C) Saying they've lost faith in them for the millionth time.

Ii'll probably be one of the few people to give a positive review on the album since I can tell it's going to be good already, it would be nice for a change in the review thread

Yeah maybe it has something to do with me being kinda new to the GazettE. I've only started listening to them since TOXIC. xD

I have listened to almost all of their older albums though, and they've clearly changed. All I wanna say is, everyone should take into consideration that it's really hard for a band to keep making "good" music if half of the people complain that they've changed too much when they release something new, while the other half says they sound too similair to old releases when they release something more typical.

Awkward moment when bands, ESPECIALLY the GazettE could give a rats ass about what people "say or feel." They do as they are told or whatever Ruki is in the mood for, its the direction the band will take. No ifs and's or butts. Lol by your logic FADELESS (even though i think its a fairly decent song) wouldn't have been so blah...

The only reason why Beautiful Deformity is on my radar, is because I really really....REALLY took what Uruha said in the MTV interview to heart and genuinely believe this album will be more original. DIVISION was solid but there was nothing special that stood out about it that gave the supposed to be feeling of "this is a GazettE" album. I hope this is different but with the short year span between that and DIVISION, I dont have my hopes up too high. Chances are each member bought up songs that they had in the vault (from god knows when) and just polished up for the demos and just finalized one it was time for pre production.

9 days until the review thread blows up with The GazettE's album where the majority (90/10) will be either A) Calling the GazettE generic,  B) Telling them to disband, or C) Saying they've lost faith in them for the millionth time.

Ii'll probably be one of the few people to give a positive review on the album since I can tell it's going to be good already, it would be nice for a change in the review thread

living through those 9 days without shovelling ur special flake attitude in every gazette thread must be s f hard for you

living through those 9 days without shovelling ur special flake attitude in every gazette thread must be s f hard for you

Special flake attitude? Listen, I'm not about to start anything here because I know just how futile it is and the repercussions that will follow, but are you seriously giving me attitude as well for simply stating an observational fact that I've learned from watching all the GazettE threads on the review thread since PLEDGE came out? You're giving me attitude for hoping that this album actually pleases MH users so that, for once, there's more positive than negative reviews?

^ Ii'll probably be one of the few people to give a positive review on the album, because seriously guys, this band never deserved all that hate you all serve 'em ——— and by the way, I am sooooooooo Pollyanna-tier special  ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I should note that this is probably the first time you're that thirsty, you generally restrain yourself to leaving glittering optimistic reviews no matter how crappy/unnecessary their releases turn out.

They do as they are told or whatever Ruki is in the mood for, its the direction the band will take. No ifs and's or butts.

Now this is an example of a baseless claim, with no evidence at all. There is a possibility that its true though, I'll give you that. But the only reason I say that is because I cannot prove the contrary.

Now this is an example of a baseless claim, with no evidence at all. There is a possibility that its true though, I'll give you that. But the only reason I say that is because I cannot prove the contrary.

Go check who's the composer of most of the songs on their recent albums and then come back to me.

And while I do agree that Nekk's post to Augie was out of nowhere, I can see why Augie's nonstop high praise of every single release would rub some people the wrong way. There's a fine line between finding high points in a release which is normal and giving what seems like an unnecessary high praise for what everyone with a brain can see is their last few releases which are really...REALLY mediocre at best. 

This is clearly not the same band that has the heart and passion they did years ago.

I just wish they'd spend freaking more than one year on their releases. There was so much potential in Division but they just squandered it. I know less time doesn't always mean lower quality, but the GazettE have been showing that to be true these past few years.

Go check who's the composer of most of the songs on their recent albums and then come back to me.

I was talking about you saying that they do as they're told. I thought you meant "told" as in by the record company. If you meant by ruki, well, it does seem like he does not only compose a lot, but is also in control of a lot of what the gazette does.

I honestly don't think of that as a bad thing, but if you do, I can respect that.

They might be several reasons for theyr continuos releases one could be label, other could be that they actually seen dissapointmend from fans , and maybe just maybe they felt like its time for new releases , if i think more about it Gazette cant afford to release things late, there are to many fans and the band has been to influental , just my thoughts..

bada9412, on 14 Oct 2013 - 5:33 PM, said:

I was talking about you saying that they do as they're told. I thought you meant "told" as in by the record company. If you meant by ruki, well, it does seem like he does not only compose a lot, but is also in control of a lot of what the gazette does.

I honestly don't think of that as a bad thing, but if you do, I can respect that.

I meant by both.

And up till TOXIC I didn't see it as a "bad thing" necessarily because as evidence shows (even with Fadeless), its clear that Ruki isn't taking enough time to compose songs and is just flushing them out. And this ties into the whole doing as they are told thing. To me it seems like SONY has them by the neck with flushing things out year after year and since its Ruki who runs things, its his quickly/rushed produced songs that are the first up to be compiled into an album and that's what we get. As far as Uruha and Aoi go, they get to compose, tops like 1 or two songs. Since they're pressed for time as well, we get pretty legit tracks like YOIN and RUTHLESS DEED but because of time those songs aren't THAT great because they don't have time to polish them as well as they'd want or should be.

What roll does Ruki play in the overall composition of the tracks he's credited? We at the very least know he can play guitar. Anyone know if he can play any other instrument?

He was a drummer in the band he played in before the GazettE. I'm not sure whether he can play bass, but he can at least play guitar and drums.