JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New Single, New DVD & New Album

I'm not going to say anything about judgmental until I hear the full songs that's how I just like to be. 

I'm not going to say anything about judgmental until I hear the full songs that's how I just like to be. 

You're right, because all we can judge now are the previews, not the entire songs. Can't wait to hear the solo's :P

The preview seems really AWESOME!

I hope that the full album will be that awesome,and not fail like FADELESS and DIVISION.

Ruki in pajamas.....is very uncool.

If I didn't know better, I'd say that it looks like his SUICIDE CIRCUS suit but with slightly bigger polka dots

Guest mitsubana

Ya, this sounds a bit better than their last release in my personal opinion, but I'm biased... I loved DISORDER / NIL. But I am also biased cuz my interest in the lots of visual kei music has been decreasing haha.

I can say for myself that i love the PV , couse they put some really nice ideas in to it from the first look it looks like every member has 2 sides , but im gonna wait to judge it in full ^

As opposed to the spot, the PV looks a lot more fast-tempo both with the song and the scenes. The reason the song is because they are different songs but either the PV was slowed down the fit the Spot using To dazzling darkness or the PV has some slow moments which means INSIDE BEAST does as well... 

As opposed to the spot, the PV looks a lot more fast-tempo both with the song and the scenes. The reason the song is because they are different songs but either the PV was slowed down the fit the Spot using To dazzling darkness or the PV has some slow moments which means INSIDE BEAST does as well... 

Agree but this time i feel every member put more effort in to it,like they hot more fun doing it beside it i completely agree with you.

Even though they kept their electro style a little bit, I feel like they really got out of the TOXIC era this time :P

I'm gonna download it as soon as possible, and then I'm deff gonna buy it !

お楽しみー

The PV looks like a SuG pv. Guess they got some of SuG's creative team in on the production. 

I don't think so, it could be.

The funny thing is though, I can kinda see what you mean xD

As much as I think this song and possibly the album will be legit, I really hope somewhere down the line they decide to change their tuning. They've done everything possible in drop B. Not saying they have to pull a Dir and go full drop A or something (even though Ruthless Deed is pretty nice), but some kind of change would be nice.